onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Need a Job? Know of Jobs available?

SuperValiant1876

Advert

If you don't find something immediately, you could do some volunteering with a local charity etc, it always looks good on a CV if you can show you have got off your bum to find something to do and that you have a community spirit.

to be honest I would do that but that isn't going to pay my board.

I used to work 40 hours a week for 30 quid but I am now too old for that job as it was between the ages of 16-18

to be honest I would do that but that isn't going to pay my board.

I used to work 40 hours a week for 30 quid but I am now too old for that job as it was between the ages of 16-18

I agree with LV, you do not have to commit full time hours. It shows that you are not lazy. I work in recruitment and if you want to get given a chance you have to prove that you are going to be a good worker and the only way is to have something behind you. If you apply for a labouring job then your CV will work against you as you seem too qualified for it, they will assume that you will leave as soon as something else comes along. If you apply to an agency they expect people to be leaving when then find something permanent but not if you work for a company directly.

One thing I will say is that you should not give up no matter how many rejections you get. some people can get disheartened but don't a job is out there, it’s up to you to prove that you are the man for the job.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Recruitment Consultant IT - Perm - Stoke-On-Trent - Excellent Salary/Commission Excellent opportunity for a high calibre recruiter with experience in the recruitment field to join as it enters an exciting time of growth in the current market. Capital Group is a fresh and exciting multi faceted recruitment consultancy spanning sectors such as IT, Aviation, Engineering, M&E and Construction .With offices in Stoke-On-Trent and established in 1971 by with over 40 years in the recruitment business. We are now looking for to expand and require additional recruiters/consultants to take advantage of this totally success driven environment where your earnings are both realistically high and totally uncapped. You will start as a full 360 degree consultant and benefit from ongoing training, coaching and mentoring you will quickly progress your career within the business. The Role: Developing your clients base from new and existing clients. Candidate Searches on behalf of your client for key recruitment assignments Building, developing and running your own business Advertising if required appropriate jobs on the key jobsites Resource/Research candidate CV's on the key jobsite databases Communicate and qualify candidates for specific assignments Full life cycle including establishing the candidates interest levels, screening, organisation of interviews, offer management, etc You will have gained formal and further education; however the key qualities that you will need to succeed are a sound business acumen and a great deal of tenacity

PM me for more details.

Recruitment Consultant IT - Perm - Stoke-On-Trent - Excellent Salary/Commission Excellent opportunity for a high calibre recruiter with experience in the recruitment field to join as it enters an exciting time of growth in the current market. Capital Group is a fresh and exciting multi faceted recruitment consultancy spanning sectors such as IT, Aviation, Engineering, M&E and Construction .With offices in Stoke-On-Trent and established in 1971 by with over 40 years in the recruitment business. We are now looking for to expand and require additional recruiters/consultants to take advantage of this totally success driven environment where your earnings are both realistically high and totally uncapped. You will start as a full 360 degree consultant and benefit from ongoing training, coaching and mentoring you will quickly progress your career within the business. The Role: Developing your clients base from new and existing clients. Candidate Searches on behalf of your client for key recruitment assignments Building, developing and running your own business Advertising if required appropriate jobs on the key jobsites Resource/Research candidate CV's on the key jobsite databases Communicate and qualify candidates for specific assignments Full life cycle including establishing the candidates interest levels, screening, organisation of interviews, offer management, etc You will have gained formal and further education; however the key qualities that you will need to succeed are a sound business acumen and a great deal of tenacity

PM me for more details.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been back in work about 6 weeks but unfortunately because of the weekend work the new job requires I will probably end up missing a lot of the matches. Most of my experience is in delivery driving ( up to 7.5 ton ) Nearly 35 years working for 2 companies including a brewery and parcel delivery. If anyone needs a delivery driver give me a shout.

Archived