onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Richards turned down two moves

Twitters

In yet another move that proves the loyalty of King Rico ( © Brookersleftboot) to Port Vale, our captain chose to turn down moves to an unnamed League One club, and the six-fingered rentboys from Salop, choosing instead to stay and help Vale.

Maybe now the morons that still abuse him will finally see sense and lay off him. I won't hold my breath.

Advert

In my eyes, Rico will never be the best player to have pulled on a black and white shirt.

But I can think of very few who have shown such fight, commitment and loyalty to the cause in the face of adversity.

IMHO that is what legends are built from. They aren't always the best players but the ones who would die for the cause and who are willing to put all else ahead of themselves. Marc has shown that in buckets over the last 3 months in particular.

Rico at various stages with the club has taken a bit of stick in some quarters but for me, I can't praise the guy enough.

Captain Fantastic.

If we could only keep one person, coaching or playing staff, during admin, it would be Rico for me no question. Where would be have been without his goals the last few years. Most of the players we've had over the last few years will be mere footnotes in the clubs history. Rico will be remembered though. A class above.

If we could only keep one person, coaching or playing staff, during admin, it would be Rico for me no question. Where would be have been without his goals the last few years. Most of the players we've had over the last few years will be mere footnotes in the clubs history. Rico will be remembered though. A class above.

Agree. For me, the best move anyone who buys the club could make would be to make sure they keep Marc at the club as he there is no doubt in my mind that he is the biggest signing we could make in the summer.

Hasnt he closed his twitter account due to abuse?? Totally uncalled for, when you look at how he has stayed to fight for the Vale so many times! It does make me wonder though.... had Mickey have walked out, would Rico have resisted moves yesterday???

Maybe now the morons that still abuse him will finally see sense and lay off him.

I'll try not to take the abuse personally! I'm pleased that he has finally started to play properly and do the hard miles and put effort by running into channels etc.

Were the other clubs offering to match Vale's wages?

I'm going to take Stupers' advice and be positive from now on.

Seems to score in virtually every game now , who would people expect us to replace him with?

That would be no one unless the embargo would be lifted?

As for next season, i'd like him to stay but if not then im sure Adams would find another frontman who would fire the goals in, for 2k a week.

Rico next season, and another strike partner who knows where the net is will be the key to getting out of this League.

Lets hope the new owners make money available for this or we will be no better off.

In yet another move that proves the loyalty of King Rico ( © Brookersleftboot) to Port Vale, our captain chose to turn down moves to an unnamed League One club, and the six-fingered rentboys from Salop, choosing instead to stay and help Vale.

Maybe now the morons that still abuse him will finally see sense and lay off him. I won't hold my breath.

Spot on Twitters.

Brilliant man is Rico and fair credit to Micky for making him so very happy at the club.

Archived