onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

MK Dons tickets - help needed

robf

40 minutes ago, hamilboy said:

I think the loyalty bonus scheme is in total chaos at the vale  i am a season ticket holder and paid for a season car park ticket up to yet i have only been to the fleetwood match it is showing that i have 291 loyalty points. My daughter who also is a season ticket holder has been Fleetwood Exeter Rotherham and Bolton matches has got the grand total of 10 loyalty points can somebody tell me what the bloody hell is happening my grandaughter who is a season ticket holder been every match with her mother and is going MK dons tomorrow i dare not think how many points she will end up with come on Vale sought this mess out a ratheri irate family of very loyal supporters.

Same happened to me and my son. In fairness eventually it was sorted .

Email this person and he's sorted both ours out . Ticket office assistant manager. 

[email protected]

Hope it helps 

Advert

30 minutes ago, hamilboy said:

I think the loyalty bonus scheme is in total chaos at the vale  i am a season ticket holder and paid for a season car park ticket up to yet i have only been to the fleetwood match it is showing that i have 291 loyalty points. My daughter who also is a season ticket holder has been Fleetwood Exeter Rotherham and Bolton matches has got the grand total of 10 loyalty points can somebody tell me what the bloody hell is happening my grandaughter who is a season ticket holder been every match with her mother and is going MK dons tomorrow i dare not think how many points she will end up with come on Vale sought this mess out a ratheri irate family of very loyal supporters.

In the case of your granddaughter, it’s possible that the points have been added to her mothers account, or another family member, as it can depend on what email addresses are on the various accounts and who has bought tickets, season tickets etc. in the past.  We’ve had to make some changes because various individuals were still linked to my email address due to me buying season tickets when they were younger.

4 hours ago, Warren said:

My bigger problem is Avanti. They cancelled their summer train timetable. Thus they cancelled two of my trains.

I sympathise. As you may have seen, I have been posting about my own problems with Avanti. On a strike day it seems fair enough, but as you say they are messing around with the entire timetable at the moment, in unpredictable ways, blaming it on staff shortages. MK Dons would have been out of the question for me anyway, but Burton away and Portsmouth at home are both impossible too, thanks to Avanti.

13 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Why on earth was the West Coast mainline franchise taken off Virgin and given to the Avanti robdogs?

During November 2016, the Department for Transport (DfT) announced the InterCity West Coast franchise would be replaced by the West Coast Partnership (WCP). In August 2019, the DfT awarded the WCP franchise to the First Trenitalia consortium. On 8 December 2019, Avanti West Coast took over operations from the prior operating company Virgin Trains, which had run the franchise since 1997. Originally, the franchise was initially scheduled to run until March 2030, and had also been set to operate the initial High Speed 2 services from 2026.[1] However, during December 2020, it was announced that First Trenitalia and the DfT had agreed to terminate the WCP franchise at the earlier date of 31 March 2026 as part of the abolition of the franchise system.[2]

32 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Why on earth was the West Coast mainline franchise taken off Virgin and given to the Avanti robdogs?

I can't become misty eyed about Virgin. My dry eyes are because of their pricing system for trains to London. As an occasional business commuter they were charging something like £230 return to London from Liverpool. It was actually cheaper to fly to London City from John Lennon using VLM in the late 1990's first 2000's. But in the later years of their franchise things stabilised to be fair. 

34 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

The Virgin off peak first class prices on Saturdays were about a third of what Avanti are now charging for the same trip.

That's my experience too, even using my Senior Rail Card.

Of course, looking at it another way, Avanti is costing me less, because the trains never run!!

3 hours ago, Guitar Ray said:

In the case of your granddaughter, it’s possible that the points have been added to her mothers account, or another family member, as it can depend on what email addresses are on the various accounts and who has bought tickets, season tickets etc. in the past.  We’ve had to make some changes because various individuals were still linked to my email address due to me buying season tickets when they were younger.

Just been up the vale daughter happy now they have sorted the problem out she has 435 loyalty points now thanks for your help.Also grandaughter happy aswell onwards to MK dons tomorrow.

24 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Rob, what a position you find yourself in, you have my sympathy Firstly I know nothing about buying tickets other than going to the club shop. Is there no one who could collect your tickets from the shop. Then meet you before the game and hand them over to you. 

It's sorted now thanks @Playa Amodores - it turns out you can collect tickets purchased through the website at the MK stadium so all sorted!

On 14/08/2022 at 14:40, rayzer said:

Goodluck with ringing the ticket office. I rang on Tuesday morning to ask someone to call me back to tell me how I could buy two tickets for Burton for me and my wife (both ST holders).  When it says on the web site you could only buy one ticket per ST I wanted to make sure that if we both went on the site we could buy two tickets together. No one called me back, so I rang again in the afternoon to ask again for someone to call me. Nobody did and of course by Wednesday morning all seating was sold, so as we will not stand up to watch as we are both small and it is always frustrating trying to watch a game trying to see over people taller than us we will miss the game. As we also don't live in Stoke-on-Trent we can't just pop into the ticket office. As you can imagine I am not a happy bunny.

I've rung the ticket office 6 times today for a friend to find out what time the coach leaves Vale Park for MK Dons tomorrow. Still no reply.

3 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

It wasn't taken off them, Avanti won the contract,

What must be remembered is that Avanti is 70% owned by First and 30% owned by Trenitalia, which is essentially the italian government.

So we have a shocking overpriced service on our train lines whilst in Italy it's faster and cheaper, and 30% of Avanti's profits go to Italy, we subsidise them

Archived