onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Bolton Wanderers

Fosse69

Who will cope best with the forecast 30C heat? The free scoring Trotters or the rejigged Valiants. Conlon, Massey, Forrester, Walker amongst others increasing DC`s options after the Miller`s game. Another of August`s testing games whilst we await transfer developments, match fitness, etc.  A draw would be welcome in the circumstances. The only certainty is a bumper crowd swelled by away fans.

Advert

Definitely still has the feeling of pre season, with another couple of weeks to go.

The next two games are tough, so we'll see how we cope...

I think we still need a keeper and two more strikers in case there's any doubt. 🤫

4 minutes ago, SFBT said:

Definitely still has the feeling of pre season, with another couple of weeks to go.

The next two games are tough, so we'll see how we cope...

I think we still need a keeper and two more strikers in case there's any doubt. 🤫

Burslem and the world awaits todays arrivals, whether fit enough to play is another matter.

59 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

Bolton not sold out yet good job they were not given the whole end...

A lot of people are still away on holiday, and I don't blame anybody who decides to keep the £24 in their pocket. They might need it for eating or heating before long.   

Looking forwards to the game hope the Vale ends are selling out .
Stick with your team when folk decide I'm not going when we losing then why bother when we are winning .
You can't be Vale Till I Die if not going turn up while the club is suffering .
Get there sing and shout and lets give Bolton a good game .
UTV

5 hours ago, smithie said:

A lot of people are still away on holiday, and I don't blame anybody who decides to keep the £24 in their pocket. They might need it for eating or heating before long.   

5 hours ago, smithie said:

you may starve, you may freeze-this should not stop you watching the vale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😁

Surprised we’ve not had the usual ‘railway stand and lorne street are sold out now’ quote from the vale. Would’ve thought we would have more home fans for Bolton than the fleetwood game but maybe the Exeter defeat as put a few off. Harrison must start after featuring against us so he must be fit and ready. Conlon looked a fair bit off the pace  for me last night so I wouldn’t be starting him. Forrester smith hall and benning and massey wing backs. Not sure about in the middle pairing. Not sure we can stop Bolton from scoring a couple  so we need our shooting boots on if we are to get a draw at the best. 

Excited about the starting xl for sat .
As watched the Exeter game online didn't think we covered ourselves in glory throughout the team .
Something seemed to change in last 20 last night though as wasn't there no idea why but lets have 90 of the last 20 last night v Bolton and see how the result pans out .
Stevens
Forrester Walker Hall
Massey Benning
Pett Garrity
Mcdermott
Proctor Harrison
Maybe something like thar I believe Tommy Mcdermott gave us energy in midfield last night so same again then .
Vale to win 1-0 Proctor .

Archived