onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Bolton Wanderers

Fosse69

2 hours ago, Rampant Zebra said:

In the Bycars it was almost impossible to understand the players names when they were being read out, song lyrics were clear enough though. It was also uncomfortably loud. Either a microphone issue or a set up issue I expect. 

I may be mistaken but I felt there were 2 announcers.  The usual Vale guy, who was crystal clear, and an alter ego, who had someone else’s teeth in.

Advert

I thought we would not find a club, management and supporters so biased and full of themselves as much as Swindon but how wrong was I.
Bolton are absolutely the worst I have come across and by the way, Swindon could play a bit when they wanted.
It’s made me feel Sorry Bury went to the wall and Bolton didn’t.

They've moaned about everything. Even using the race card for the sending off.

3 hours ago, darren1810 said:

Funny old game.

I've seen that absolute cart horse Santos once live and a couple of times on ifollow during Covid.

He looks an absolute liability and donkey.

But was in EFL team of the year and Bolton fans think he's the black Beckenbauer. So he's clearly nowhere as near as bad as he looks against us but I definitely wished we played against him every week. 

Spot on. He was absolute garbage. People by me were saying how accurate his passing to the LWB were. That's cos Cass pushed too far up, absolutely nothing came from that side in terms of attacking and Santos lost the ball or played a poor pass more often than not. He was constantly elbowing Smith in the face.

I've said before...their fat idiot Evatt,and the entitled Bolton fans,think they should just turn up and their inferior opposition should roll over and give them the points. Well not yesterday....

39 minutes ago, JSValiant said:

I thought we would not find a club, management and supporters so biased and full of themselves as much as Swindon but how wrong was I.

Bolton are absolutely the worst I have come across and by the way, Swindon could play a bit when they wanted.

It’s made me feel Sorry Bury went to the wall and Bolton didn’t.

I've said in a previous post...they are the Swindle of L1

1 hour ago, NEWPORT VALIANT said:

Grassroots Referee first point GOAL or NO goal. OK loads of evidence on line after the event. At this level if either the assistant referee or the referee does not believe it is a goal. There will be NO GOAL GIVEN, matter closed.

Ricardo Santos Centre half no.5, no where near in the same class as previous Bolton Centre half's ie Gundi Berggsson, Ivan Campo, Bruno N'Gotty, Hierro just to  name a few. Sending off totally justified didn't get a clear view of incident involving Nathan Smith and Ellis Harrison foul was a minimum yellow all day long. Also Bolton no. 4 MJ Williams massively lucky not to be sent off as well. At half time whistle he confronted referee Ross Joyce to express his thrustration with Santos's RED CARD. Early second half he raise two hands to Tom Conlon, incredibly lucky not to be sent off.

As for Bolton fans taunting referee Ross Joyce with " YOU RACIST BASTARD YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE". Totally out of order Ross Joyce sent off Santos at Morecambe last season for a deliberate handball. But it was overturned on appeal. My point Ross Joyce might well not have had his best game yesterday. But his cards were correct and although I only referee amateur football. I know what it is like to have the heat turned on you. In my case more by players, as matches I referee rarely get attendances of over 100 spectators.

Spot on. I agree with your comments on previous number 5s. The number 4 should have gone too.

What's with the hate towards Bolton .
I never go on other football teams forums .
I do not tar all a support with the same brush .
There a damn good side the pleasing thing was yesterday we matched them very well at 11 a side .
Fans on twitter have there opinions but it's a small percentage of fans I'm sure some Boltons fans said Vale played well I'd like to think they did .
Let's be honest we are in with the.big boys now lets respect all and we going about Swindon for still we beat them fair and square some of there fans didn't like the celebrations after the final whistle went but I bet some went back to there travel and went Vale deserved it etc .
We have a lot to look forwards too I've no idea where Bolton finished last season but based on yesterday a top 6 finish should not be beyond them
Hope there majority had a beer enjoyed there away day and were proud of there digging in after the sending off .
UTV

Not going to disagree Ian Evatt's behaviour was poor from a manager of a football league club, embarrassing. As I know as the referee don't change your mind to keep someone happy. The Bolton fans anger directed at Ross Joyce was appalling. But nothing shocks me any more in football. I have stated on this forum that I support both clubs, which I do. But when some fans again an opinion in which you are entitled to claiming that Bolton fans are the worst they have experienced. Some of them can't have seen many matches over fifty years have watched professional football and YES due to refereeing commitments in the past ten years, I don't anywhere near the amount of I used to. But although Bolton's fans weren't the best yesterday relating to the Ross Joyce refereeing.

You will find often so called "BIG CLUBS", who don't get decisions which they believed they are entitled to will throw their teddies. Still got Derby County, Ipswich Town, Portsmouth and Sheffield Wednesday to name only four who certainly believe their team should be playing in a higher division. No team has a divine right to be in any division. As an example look at ex Premier Leagueclub Oldham Athletic now in The National League as a result of poor owners.

23 minutes ago, Santa said:

It looks pretty much nailed on that Evatt will be fined for his post match interview.

The guy is is an arrogant <ovf censored>. Always has been. 

Last season he proclaimed Bolton were the best team in L1 after 2 months of the season. They subsequently got smashed by Wigan and Plymouth and then could buy a win!

Absolute <ovf censored>. I just wish we had seen his sending off rather than down the tunnel.

Archived