onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Bolton Wanderers

Fosse69

18 minutes ago, mbycars said:

Very pleased with the new players. Look like a decent L1 squad now.

Keeper 👍

Ojo. the new Anthony Grant

Forrester. Very Promising

Harrison. Will trouble any defence

Massey. Love him

Just a thought once Massey and Worrall are fully fit who do you think will play in that right sided role? 

V Rotherham, I thought Robinson played the Worral position at least as good as Worral.

Advert

2 minutes ago, Santa said:

Bolton fans have now started moaning because we put the disabled stand at the wrong end of the ground as far as they’re concerned. 

Shame on carol, she should have thought to move the disabled stand to suit Bolton. 
Shanahan out

9 minutes ago, mbycars said:

Very pleased with the new players. Look like a decent L1 squad now.

Keeper 👍

Ojo. the new Anthony Grant

Forrester. Very Promising

Harrison. Will trouble any defence

Massey. Love him

Just a thought once Massey and Worrall are fully fit who do you think will play in that right sided role? 

Wozza seems to be struggling which may be ongoing. The additional subs may mean they are rotated within a game.

32 minutes ago, Santa said:

Bolton fans have now started moaning because we put the disabled stand at the wrong end of the ground as far as they’re concerned. 

Can’t believe for one min there was only 3076 Bolton fans in the hamil has bill bell come back from the other side to doctor the attendance figures 

What is wrong with Bolton?

"Looking at still images, the ball crosses the line by some margin"

I assume this is the image doing the rounds showing the ball in the air, giving the perspective it's over the line. If they had a brain they would just look at the shadow and realise it wasn't over.

image.png.8bb0ca3e02d0922a682437fd07153d6c.png

2 hours ago, Santa said:

Lovely morning so far on YouTube watching their vloggers **** being boiled.

Turns out they didn’t just have to turn up after all.

Swindon in disguise.

Presume you’ve seen those two lads from London, one of which was a Bolton fan who has posted the most pointless 10 minute video. I got bored after 2 mins

1 hour ago, SFBT said:

I think Steven's presence is a large part of the difference that experience brings.

Reassuring for players and fans alike.

All stay calm and it permeates through the team and the stands.

Such an apparently intangible factor makes an enormous difference.

Very well put👍

23 minutes ago, valeparklife said:

What is wrong with Bolton?

"Looking at still images, the ball crosses the line by some margin"

I assume this is the image doing the rounds showing the ball in the air, giving the perspective it's over the line. If they had a brain they would just look at the shadow and realise it wasn't over.

image.png.8bb0ca3e02d0922a682437fd07153d6c.png

EKAcloYW4AEGnuz.jpg
“How far away is the ball?”

I can't understand how they can complain about the sending off.  He could have been booked about 4 times!!  The ref gave him every chance.  Ref also lenient with the no 4,  he should have gone. As always Bolton were very physical,  to say the least.  Fans playing the racist card, just pathetic. 

I couldn't tell if the ball was completely over the line, although I was worried.  Do refs have the watch at our level? Guessing not.

Maybe their manager should have taken him off to avoid the inevitable, instead of moaning at the officials? Just a thought 

5 minutes ago, Loggerheads Sage said:

I can't understand how they can complain about the sending off.  He could have been booked about 4 times!!  The ref gave him every chance.  Ref also lenient with the no 4,  he should have gone. As always Bolton were very physical,  to say the least.  Fans playing the racist card, just pathetic. 

I couldn't tell if the ball was completely over the line, although I was worried.  Do refs have the watch at our level? Guessing not.

Maybe their manager should have taken him off to avoid the inevitable, instead of moaning at the officials? Just a thought 

Not seen their comments but how is it racist ?

Bolton black player fouls Vale black player. Don't get where they are coming from at all 

11 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Not seen their comments but how is it racist ?

Bolton black player fouls Vale black player. Don't get where they are coming from at all 

Basically because the same ref sent him off last year. Nothing to do with how the player conducts himself on the pitch you understand…. 

That’s what bugs me about these big clubs like Bolton and Swindon (🤣🤣😂😂) and dare I say Charlton, their sense of entitlement. Darren Moore was (who I actually think is a really good manager) sounding off about how Sheff Wed lost two of their best youth teamers to Brentford which I thought was a little bit condescending.

Yes I agree shocking coverage. Stevens great early save, the first booking for Santos. Plus the tip over from Stevens and their keepers wonder save in the second half.

To top it off they said it was a tame game, ridiculous!

Sent from my I3113 using onevalefan mobile app

Yeah the tame comment was bizarre. It was a really entertaining game I thought.

Admittedly I'd had a few refreshments in the sun pre game, but I thought it was far from 'tame'

Archived