onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Bolton Wanderers

Fosse69

I should think so. Its pathetic.  I understand the Police obviously don't want trouble but a 10 mile ban ?
Talk about breaching a person's human rights. 
Be interesting to see their response if say 100 turn up in Newcastle for a few beers. I thought Tommy Cheadles was for away fans. 
Can't be doing with Bolton but that from plod is ludicrous. 
Landlords choice who he serves, we have no right to buy.

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app

Advert

I read somewhere yesterday on one of the threads that somebody has given their junior valiant seats up for today. 

How do you do that? I have three JV tickets, but they can only make half of the matches because of circumstances. 

I had no idea you could do this, so thanks for the info. Could somebody tell me how to do it though?

Before anybody gets frustrated about areas selling out at the Fleetwood match or this one, they are for the Bycars, so you didn't miss out because of my selfishness! 

9 hours ago, Valiiant said:

I like the side but why drop Stone who hasn't really done a lot wrong over the last 6 months or so for someone who has been in the building barely a few days? Would seem more than a little harsh to me.

Harsh is the nature of the beast. I know absolutely nothing about Stevens but he must be a keeper of a reasonable standard. IMO he's come to Vale to be in the starting 11. 

Regarding Stone, watching him against Rotherham, I felt that his distribution needs work. I don't just mean Rotherham's first goal. His kicks didn't end up at the feet of a Vale player often enough. Against some of these sides in League 1 we can't keep conceding possession so easily and so often during a game. Today against  Bolton is a perfect example but added to that 'the heat' ball retention is going to be so important. 

29 minutes ago, valefan88 said:

I read somewhere yesterday on one of the threads that somebody has given their junior valiant seats up for today. 

How do you do that? I have three JV tickets, but they can only make half of the matches because of circumstances. 

I had no idea you could do this, so thanks for the info. Could somebody tell me how to do it though?

Before anybody gets frustrated about areas selling out at the Fleetwood match or this one, they are for the Bycars, so you didn't miss out because of my selfishness! 

Go to shop website click my account:my current tickets:show more then scroll down:

Season Ticket  
Turnstiles T 10-16  

Ticket Number:

I cannot Attend this Event - Release My Seat

28 minutes ago, valefan88 said:

Go into my account on the club Web site and then go into 'my current tickets'  and there is an option to release individual tickets 

31 minutes ago, Diego Maradona said:

Harsh is the nature of the beast. I know absolutely nothing about Stevens but he must be a keeper of a reasonable standard. IMO he's come to Vale to be in the starting 11. 

Regarding Stone, watching him against Rotherham, I felt that his distribution needs work. I don't just mean Rotherham's first goal. His kicks didn't end up at the feet of a Vale player often enough. Against some of these sides in League 1 we can't keep conceding possession so easily and so often during a game. Today against  Bolton is a perfect example but added to that 'the heat' ball retention is going to be so important. 

Bad ball to pett I though put him right under pressure I’ve said it before he is a great shot stopper but there is mistakes in him unfortunately 

I should think so. Its pathetic.  I understand the Police obviously don't want trouble but a 10 mile ban ?
Be interesting to see their response if say 100 turn up in Newcastle for a few beers. I thought Tommy Cheadles was for away fans. 
If it means me and my daughter can get to the game safely because the meatheads are spread out then so be it.

Today's weather is a receipe for trouble in Burslem.

2 hours ago, darren1810 said:

Looks like it’s the Phoenix Club later for ‘We’re Bolton we’re Barmy’.Anyone know if Talent Treck is on tonight?

9 minutes ago, Vale Ball said:

If it means me and my daughter can get to the game safely because the meatheads are spread out then so be it.

Today's weather is a receipe for trouble in Burslem.

It's a recipe for sunstroke. Joking apart we do have an ageing following and i wouldn't be surprised if a few of our elder supporters give today a miss. Walking anywhere today at 2pm is going to be gruelling.

TBH I think today is going to be our biggest crowd of the season, and Im already debating whether to give it a miss due to the heat and watch on IF (I live in Norway you see🤣🤣🤣) - will unlock my ST in bycars for resale if I decide not go - its absolutely baking already out there!!

1 hour ago, Trumpingtonvale said:

Go to shop website click my account:my current tickets:show more then scroll down:

Season Ticket  
Turnstiles T 10-16  

Ticket Number:

I cannot Attend this Event - Release My Seat

Thank you, all sorted.

7 minutes ago, MBE said:

Big club, big crowd in L1 at home. We’ve had to put up with lots of <ovf censored> and false dawns to get to this point.

Win, loose or draw we need to get behind the lads and enjoy it.

We owe them one after what happened the last time we played them in this division. 

Archived