onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Bolton Wanderers

Fosse69

Advert

Good luck, Warren!

For the second home game in a row, I can't get there. This time there are no trains at all! My season ticket remains unused, so I shall miss the unique experience of a Vale game at (projected) 31 deg C.

Mind you, I do understand and sympathise why the trains aren't running...

11 hours ago, Mellor! said:

Stevens

Forrester Smith Hall 

Robbo                              Benning

Ojo

Conlon Garrity 

Harrison Proctor

I like the side but why drop Stone who hasn't really done a lot wrong over the last 6 months or so for someone who has been in the building barely a few days? Would seem more than a little harsh to me.

Well looks like a very good crowd this afternoon but to me numbers mean nothing if 65 per cent of fans do not get behind the team .
It's not just a big day for the players it's a big day for the support ,are you going let them make all the atmosphere or are you going contribute to a special occassion our first over 10 /11:possibly 12 k crowd in league 1 for many a year .
It's up to you the players need encouragement as DC said we are suffering well when folk are suffering good folk tend to pick them up and carry them over the line .
I want 3 points nothing less .
Let's see what our supports made off .
UTV

11 hours ago, MelbourneValiant said:

I will be going, but 24 for the Bycars is a bit steep. Wouldnt mind paying a hell of lot more for a decent area of the ground. 

9 hours ago, Warren said:

K85 or K86 since my son is somewhere in Alaska. 

Warren, if not too late, why not ‘release’ your son’s seat for MV to buy?  Have done the same with my ST (released it online) for today since I can’t travel.

13 hours ago, boslemportvale91 said:

Bolton fans are kicking off about not being able to drink local before the game. We did the same for the Wolves game didn't we ?

Hopefully there's no trouble at all tomorrow but the summer heat makes people go stupid. 

I should think so. Its pathetic.  I understand the Police obviously don't want trouble but a 10 mile ban ?

Talk about breaching a person's human rights. 

Be interesting to see their response if say 100 turn up in Newcastle for a few beers. I thought Tommy Cheadles was for away fans. 

Can't be doing with Bolton but that from plod is ludicrous. 

12 hours ago, Mellor! said:

Stevens

Forrester Smith Hall 

Robbo                              Benning

Ojo

Conlon Garrity 

Harrison Proctor

I like that team Mellor me owd fruit and it helps to have the likes of Walker,Pett,Cass and Massey on the bench especially with now being able to make 5 subs

8 hours ago, Valiiant said:

I like the side but why drop Stone who hasn't really done a lot wrong over the last 6 months or so for someone who has been in the building barely a few days? Would seem more than a little harsh to me.

We might not have a lot of choice if Oxford have said he must play as part of the deal or they might say a certain percentage of games but even if they haven't I do think Stevens will start the game(or he could of sat on Oxfords bench)

For what its worth i dont think Stone deserves to be dropped either but thats football

11 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

I should think so. Its pathetic.  I understand the Police obviously don't want trouble but a 10 mile ban ?

Talk about breaching a person's human rights. 

Be interesting to see their response if say 100 turn up in Newcastle for a few beers. I thought Tommy Cheadles was for away fans. 

Can't be doing with Bolton but that from plod is ludicrous. 

Good on Staffordshire police I say !! 
when they went up and ran round the Vale park pitch they sang ‘ we’ll never play you again’ we can now sing ‘ you’ll never drink here again!!!’ 

Archived