onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Bolton Wanderers

Fosse69

18 minutes ago, leedsvaliant said:

They're not that big are they? Decent for this level but even in this league, Wednesday, Derby, Ipswich are all bigger. I think sometimes being in the greedy league goes to these clubs heads.

Sent from my SM-A920F using onevalefan mobile app

As mentioned plus Pompey have all been Champions of England, Bolton haven`t although they have won the FA cup 4 times but not in the last 60 odd years

Advert

Love watching DC press conference before a game. Very Micky Adams style. 

Bolton fans seem to have a massive chip on their shoulder and seem to think they will walk the league this season. Despite saying that every season and failing. I bet there ego hurt when we smashed them at their place 

Without a doubt a tough game tomorrow but vale have nothing to fear and I'd love it if we beat them. Sick of these wannabe big clubs thinking they can buy the league even though they nearly went bust a few years ago. But that's modern football i guess 

22 minutes ago, The man in the pub said:

Understand your confusion , Lorne St will be baking on Saturday afternoon . Hotter than Spain ?😎 

I might have to be subbed in the second half.

To right it will. I’m going to spend a few hours in Burslem to ensure I’m well hydrated.

Really looking forward to this one. 

Big crowd, new signings. Bring it on.

1 hour ago, Jesse James said:

The Railway Padfock had disappeared of the ticket booking?

JJ - word of advice this season. We have 6600 ST holders. Approx. 3500 of those are in the Railway Stand and Railway Paddock. I believe the capacity of the entire stand is set somewhere between 4250 and 4500. Given that the LS is 95% ST holders too, if you want to avoid sitting in the Bycars i'd advise you buy early on the Railway side to avoid disappointment, particularly for Saturday games where I suspect we'll consistently pull in over 7k home fans.

Ps: Of those 6600 there's an argument over how many of those are U12s who will rarely/never attend but have a reserved seat, detrimentally contributing to the 'Sold Out' signs appearing outside stands that have 2500 empty seats. But that's a discussion for another day...

Paddock has sold out, just Bycars left 
No official update on anywhere sold out yet,mind you make sense if they going get grieve if seats empty however in order to fill all seats you have to sit where it says .
Do I sit in my season ticket place ?
No as many others do not
UTV

Archived