onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bolton Tickets

Coyney Valiant

Advert

35 minutes ago, Coyney Valiant said:

Does anybody know if the railway stand is sold out been online but only tickets on sale for the paddock me and the mrs have season tickets for the stand and the daughter wants to come but won’t want to sit on her own unless she climbs over the wall into the stand 

At the Hamil end of the paddock an opening has been cut in the wall, she won’t have to climb over it.

2 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

I've just got me lad his for Railway stand loads left seems like folk are not very forgiving of 4-0 defeats .
Give the lads a chance the squad isn't even put together yet when it is you soon be scurrying back

Tbf they haven't been on sale for over 2 days. I know people who've purchased in the Paddock in the last two days because the Railway had "sold out". Seems odd that it's come back online. Has the capacity been increased after being restricted now that the new turnstiles were properly tested last night?

11 minutes ago, bobbymanc said:

Tbf they haven't been on sale for over 2 days. I know people who've purchased in the Paddock in the last two days because the Railway had "sold out". Seems odd that it's come back online. Has the capacity been increased after being restricted now that the new turnstiles were properly tested last night?

And better exits. Might just be the case...

6 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

And better exits. Might just be the case...

Plus I've just released my sons junior Valiant plus ticket online as he won't be going to the Bolton game (Through the "my current tickets" tab). Maybe they'll be more availability now that people are able to take that action.

20 minutes ago, bobbymanc said:

Has the capacity been increased after being restricted now that the new turnstiles were properly tested last night?

look forward to finding out at the next fans' forum if anyone remembers to bring it up.

...and it's gone again. Pretty clear that the Railway Stand is restricted to 2,150-2,200 despite there being 3,450 seats up there due to the current safety certificate. Pretty clear looking around the rest of the ground that we'll have more home fans in the ground on Saturday than against Fleetwood. Paddock won't be on sale for much longer so snap up your ticket quick if you don't want to end up in the Bycars...

34 minutes ago, NorthwoodValiant said:

Lorne street appears to be showing as sold out on the website, once you click in to the stand it says there is no tickets available

Was showing virtually sold out when I tried to get tickets on Monday. Only seats available were just a few single seats dotted about all sections. Will be in the paddock for Bolton

39 minutes ago, bobbymanc said:

...and it's gone again. Pretty clear that the Railway Stand is restricted to 2,150-2,200 despite there being 3,450 seats up there due to the current safety certificate. Pretty clear looking around the rest of the ground that we'll have more home fans in the ground on Saturday than against Fleetwood. Paddock won't be on sale for much longer so snap up your ticket quick if you don't want to end up in the Bycars...

Even the Bycars can Buzz a bit when it's full to be fair!

12 hours ago, Breadwinner said:

I've just got me lad his for Railway stand loads left seems like folk are not very forgiving of 4-0 defeats .
Give the lads a chance the squad isn't even put together yet when it is you soon be scurrying back

Looks to me like we've sold about 7500 home tickets. So factor in another 30 hours of sales and 3000 coming down from Bolton and you're looking at somewhere between 11000 - 12000. 

People haven't lose faith just yet!

Archived