onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: EFLC1 Port Vale v Rotherham United

Fosse69

If we play Proc sat, tue, sat from the start then it’s opening him up to be injured for months. We played the most strikery midfielders we have and that’s all we could logically do without using the work experience.

Advert

By the time Massey came on he was 80 yards away from me. But we obviously became effective down that right side. Robinson is a very skilful player as well but probably doing one trick too many presently. Small looks useful and Benning clearly at level. Conlon not far away. 

I am fed up tonight but we aren't far of a good side. Desperately need to sign a good striker to add to what we have. 

4 minutes ago, 1 said:

If we play Proc sat, tue, sat from the start then it’s opening him up to be injured for months. We played the most strikery midfielders we have and that’s all we could logically do without using the work experience.

My main argument is start him and take him off. I think Robinson created loads down the right side first half and a striker would have impacted them if not scored. 

Robinson et al were trying to thread a needle whereas a natural striker backed up by midfield creates more viable targets. 

9 minutes ago, Walka003 said:
9 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:
Where did Massey play when he came on? RWB or further forward? Glad to hear he looks decent 

RWB, replaced Robinson

Robinson is a very skilful player. Needs fine tuning. Massey had an impact at WB. Also got Worrall. Forester and Cass both good from RCH when playing. Lots of good stuff. Need a potent deeper strike force and we are set. 

7 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Has there been any news on Worrall?

The last I heard was a training injury. But I have a view. Drinking Wobbly Bob. We clearly have wingback fixed with Robinson and Massey. Need to stop over running Worrall and use him further forward in right midfield right /  forward if we play three. If we look after him he will add value for 3-4 years but ask him to do too much in the most demanding position and he'll start getting more regularly injured. He is a really good asset Worrall and needs to be looked after. When he gets to the mid 30s he can become the guy brought on for experience in the last 20-30 etc. 

Archived