Rotherham vs Morecambe

Barrow vs Lincoln

Stockport vs Leicester

Bradford vs Blackburn

Grimsby vs Nottingham Forest

Shrewsbury vs Burnley

Oh well 

Advert

Agree with this, although don't think we played too bad in the First half we just had 0 end product
Yeah same with me. We played some nice football first half but just nothing sticking up top. We looked like what we were, a side playing without a recognised striker.

Once the subs were made we had more cutting edge and a bit more intent. On another day we don't gift them a 1 goal headstart and we could have won it. Dont think they offered an awful lot.

I actually quite enjoyed the match and I think there are plenty of positives to take.

Tom Conlon- played 100 mins and for me was man of the match. Looked very good.

Good performances from Jones, Robinson, Walker, Small and Forrester.

Impressive cameos from all 5 subs. Massey and Mcdermott in particular.

1 minute ago, fuzzyvalefan said:

Yeah dame with me. We played some nice football first half but just nothing sticking up top. We looked like what we were, a side playing without a recognised striker.

Once the subs were made we had more cutting edge and a bit more intent. On another day we don't gift them a 1 goal headstart and we could have won it. Dont think they offered an awful lot.

I actually quite enjoyed the match and I think there are plenty of positives to take.

Tom Conlon- played 100 mins and for me was man of the match. Looked very good.

Good performances from Jones, Robinson, Walker, Small and Forrester.

Impressive cameos from all 5 subs. Massey and Mcdermott in particular.

Good summary that................

Massey is nailed on for the first team when he’s fully fit. So is Ojo. Them plus L1 calibre strikers in a starting 11 with Conlon coming back and the quality players from last season, not to mention the decent role players we have available makes a fantastic squad ready to take league 1 on. Stone is a number 2 especially at this level, so when that is sorted we’ll be bouncing. Our match fit and full squad with the right additions is decent for league 1. The players we have brought in so far are much better than the worst players in the squad, who have been moved on. Obviously we need to wait for the strikers, but there’s no reason to think they’ll be worse than Eddy and Harratt. I personally think they’ll offer much more. Overall the squad is miles better than the promotion winning team last season, and it’s much more balanced and covers all the positions in the areas where all the recruitment has been done. It’s obvious where we need players and before the window closes we’ll have that more than sorted too. When all is said and done, look at the like for like alterations in the squad and the newbies will thrash the oldies every time.

Awful for 80 mins, great for 10.

Positives -
McDermott looks very very good in his actual position.

Robinson looked OK with some end product.

Small looked good if underutilised.

Massey looked good if knackered

Walker is a fantastic player and I'm very happy to see him back.

Negatives -

L2 standard football until we made the subs

0 attacking threat until McDermott came on.

There must have been some sort of gas leak in the boxes because whoever gave Dan Jones man of the match must have been delirious.

Awful is a bit strong, disjointed maybe but not Awful.

We've had 4 shots with 1 on target. Yet we have had 419 passes against 324. So aside from a mistake we have matched thus higher level team who had 12 shots themselves. So I hear all the Bolton stuff but the manager has thrown this game tonight and that's not good enough. 

3 minutes ago, Warren said:

We've had 4 shots with 1 on target. Yet we have had 419 passes against 324. So aside from a mistake we have matched thus higher level team who had 12 shots themselves. So I hear all the Bolton stuff but the manager has thrown this game tonight and that's not good enough. 

Did you go to the game Warren?

Archived