onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale Park stadium improvements

robf

Folks – quick question.  Does it cost and do you need to buy a ticket to get in to the new Robbie Williams suite (I know the name is going to change but not sure what else to call it)

Reason I ask is that I’m coming up for the Bolton game and bringing the better half for her first ever Vale game.  Was thinking of taking her in there and possibly sitting in the Lorne Street

Ta

Advert

Hi Osh,

I suggest you telephone the PVFC hospitality direct line phone number (listed as 01782 655830) and speak to Ritchie or Sue as there are three hospitality suites of which the 'RW' suite is one. (I think the RW may well be already sold out to Hospitality ST holders, but not certain).

Enjoy your day.

32 minutes ago, andy jones said:

Hi Osh,

I suggest you telephone the PVFC hospitality direct line phone number (listed as 01782 655830) and speak to Ritchie or Sue as there are three hospitality suites of which the 'RW' suite is one. (I think the RW may well be already sold out to Hospitality ST holders, but not certain).

Enjoy your day.

Cheers AJ - really appreciated

Hi Osh, we had a family celebration in the Valiant suite for the Fleetwood game, the only match day package that;s available this season - 3 course meal then seats in the President’s box - food and view were excellent and got to see Smudge get his MoM award afterwards too.  Cost is about £70 per head depending on the match category.  Everyone enjoyed it (result helped 😀) and some of us are saving up and finding an excuse to hopefully do it again before the end of the season.

When I first contacted Sue Potts via the Vale website, to make initial enquiries, she said all other hospitality packages (for league games) involving boxes, the RW suite etc,  had been taken up by people (corporate and individuals) who had committed to season-long deals, so what we had may all be that’s on offer.

1 minute ago, valefan16 said:

Thats the same as with the Railway/Bycars in that its capped isnt it? I am sure the Play off Semi was capped to the same.

Probably though never been officially confirmed I don't think?

Pity as they might of brought 4000. After us all their aways are miles away until October so they thought might sell out.

4 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

I can confirm that somehow our stadium is shrinking. 🤪

Bolton fans have been given the whole of the Hamil Road end of VP. The game is all ticket with no seat restrictions and season ticket holders are allowed 1 ticket each.

Tickets are unreserved seats

45 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

I can confirm that somehow our stadium is shrinking. 🤪

Bolton fans have been given the whole of the Hamil Road end of VP. The game is all ticket with no seat restrictions and season ticket holders are allowed 1 ticket each.

Fans have often called for a 10 or 12 thousand capacity stadium as ours is too big.

Coming to fruition 🤣

Would it not be easier to just start removing seats at this point, or would our revised capacity end up just being a percentage of however many seats there are remaining?

Nothing about Vale Park any more makes much sense.

6 minutes ago, Santa said:

Would it not be easier to just start removing seats at this point, or would our revised capacity end up just being a percentage of however many seats there are remaining?

Nothing about Vale Park any more makes much sense.

It's all guesswork isn't it.

God help if we got to Fa cup 3rd round and pulled out Man utd or Liverpool at home. 

Big cup ties are easy make the games all ticket with reserved seating using the current priority system. By then we should have had a safety inspection after the current work has been completed. So in my mind except for the old family stand and Hamil side of Lorne St we should be back to full capacity.

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app

Archived