onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Exeter Tickets

ladymedina

23 minutes ago, MBE said:

Me too mate, going have to be more choosy this season on away days.

I refuse to pay £27 to sit at Exeter they are having a laugh.

I hope we are fleecing away supporters like the rest of L1 appear to be.

Whatever happened to £20’s plenty campaign?

Prices as quoted on Exeter Site     Admission prices 

Big Bank     Selco BW/Stagecoach    
Ticket Type Advance Gate Ticket Type Advance Gate
Adult £20 £22 Adult £27 £28
Senior £17 £19 Senior £24 £25
Young Adult 18-23 £17 £19 Young Adult 18-23 £24 £25
Under-18 £8 £10 Under-18 £13 £14
Wheelchair Area £17 £19 Wheelchair Area £24 £25
Junior Grecians   --- Junior Grecians   ---

Exeter are charging the same price as for home tickets as all clubs are entitled to do.

Inflation affects Football too

Advert

25 minutes ago, MBE said:

There's no good outcome though if everyone fleeces everyone. In fairness to Vale the admission prices haven't changed in years, but I agree that £20 should be the absolute maximum for the majority of games. 

1 hour ago, Trumpingtonvale said:

Apologies if someone has already asked or if this is the wrong thread but the game at the moment only appears to be available on iFollow as an audio stream (from both Vale and Exeter websites)- does anyone know if a video feed will be made available to book at some point before kickoff?

You can only buy it outside the UK as video coverage is protected for Saturday kick offs predominantly to ensure punters get to the ground.  Unless you're using a VPN to trick the system into thinking you're abroad there is no way to LEGALLY watch a stream hence why BBC Radio Stoke's coverage on audio is all you can get.  I'm away in Sicily at present and can buy the stream, but only because I'm away......once I'm back on a Saturday I'm either there in person or listening only.       Midweek games you'll be able to buy as not protected in the same way

1 hour ago, fred binneys head said:

How many tickets have you sold? Hoping you'll be bringing around 600 - 700 but maybe that's a bit toppy. It's a long old poke down to Devon so fair play to any of you making the trip. 

Last I heard we’d sold just over 400 but it’ll have gone up since then.  If you read through the other posters comments you’ll see it’s not just the distance, it’s the cost.

6 minutes ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:
15 hours ago, MBE said:

Was that for premiershittt games?

I don't know I thought it was across the board.

I have seen Reading are offering clubs across the Championship £20 away tickets if they commit to doing the same in the return fixture.I think its an excellent idea from fans point of view.

15 hours ago, Fosse69 said:

Prices as quoted on Exeter Site     Admission prices 

Big Bank     Selco BW/Stagecoach    
Ticket Type Advance Gate Ticket Type Advance Gate
Adult £20 £22 Adult £27 £28
Senior £17 £19 Senior £24 £25
Young Adult 18-23 £17 £19 Young Adult 18-23 £24 £25
Under-18 £8 £10 Under-18 £13 £14
Wheelchair Area £17 £19 Wheelchair Area £24 £25
Junior Grecians   --- Junior Grecians   ---

Exeter are charging the same price as for home tickets as all clubs are entitled to do.

Inflation affects Football too

Do you really think they would be charging these prices in L2?

I don't agree its due to Inflationary pressures.

Do you really think they would be charging these prices in L2?
I don't agree its due to Inflationary pressures.
Perhaps Fred will comment. Their ground has seating and standing, so their gate money per fan will be less on average than ours. They are a fan owned club so it is up to them.

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app

5 minutes ago, Andy Proctor said:

He must be pissing in the wind to expect vale take 600 to 700 to Exeter. Be 450 tops for a game we usually only take 200 odd too. I know quite a few people who have just brought a ticket to get the loyalty points but won't even bother going the game. 

Funny you should say that. I know someone who had done the same so that they are top of the queue for Burton tickets. 

With the points scheme I personally think you should get more points based on distance or if its a night match. But that's unfair because people work midweek. 

But I can't see how Burton away on a Saturday and Ipswich away on a Tuesday merit the same loyalty points 

2 hours ago, Fosse69 said:

Perhaps Fred will comment. Their ground has seating and standing, so their gate money per fan will be less on average than ours. They are a fan owned club so it is up to them.

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app

I agree that £27 to sit and watch League 1 football does sound a lot, and is a lot. As you say though, we are a fan owned club, we have no debt, no overdraft, no wealthy benefactor to help out when needed, every bit of income is derived from the product on the pitch, either directly or indirectly.

We do have an exceptional academy that year on year continues to produce players for the first team and some that are sold on to fund the operations of the club, including the current upgrading our training ground (Ollie Watkins being the most well known, but there are lots of others - Dean Moxey, Matt Grimes, Ryan Harley, Christy Pym, Jordan Moore-Taylor, Jordan Storey, Jordan Tillson, Joel Randall, etc). But that money soon runs out, so we have to run the club as profitably as possible. The Supporters Trust puts about £100k a year in, which wouldn’t touch the sides at most clubs.

So, I’m sorry if some of you aren’t travelling on Saturday due to the cost, but we have to pitch it at the right level that we believe maximises revenue otherwise we won’t survive.

37 minutes ago, Andy Proctor said:

He must be pissing in the wind to expect vale take 600 to 700 to Exeter. Be 450 tops for a game we usually only take 200 odd too. I know quite a few people who have just brought a ticket to get the loyalty points but won't even bother going the game. 

I thought the Vale were massive 🤣

200 is tinpot, you must admit that, we bring almost that to you on a Tuesday.

11 minutes ago, fred binneys head said:

I thought the Vale were massive 🤣

200 is tinpot, you must admit that, we bring almost that to you on a Tuesday.

It's Swindon that are massive if we were both playing them this season they would sell 5000 tickets in 2 minutes and the car park would be sold out in 5 minutes too. 

I can't remember Exeter ever bringing anymore than 350 to vale but alot of the meetings have been night matches. I can remember a night match at Exeter in 2009 when vale took about 90 and lost 1 nil against 10 men. I was listening to it on the radio and Dave brammer had a shot from the half way line and I thought <ovf censored> this <ovf censored> turned it off and went the pub.

Archived