onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Exeter Tickets

ladymedina

Has anyone collected their Exeter tickets from the club?

I've left numerous messages on answerphone at ticket office. One message asking them to update the Portvale ticket page but that hasn't happened.

UPDATE

Just collected from ticket office

Advert

Morning all, didn’t think we’d be playing you so soon but there you go. Good start for you lot yesterday, we got a deserved point at Lincoln, next week should be a good game. We had your old boy Scott Brown in goal as Jamal Blackman had a slight injury but he should be back next week.

Safe travels to anyone visiting us, I’ve heard you’ve sold around 400 tickets so far, but would expect you to have around 600 or so by next Saturday. Yesterday’s result will obviously help to persuade any floaters. 

Good luck for the season, starting next Sunday 👍

29 minutes ago, fred binneys head said:

Morning all, didn’t think we’d be playing you so soon but there you go. Good start for you lot yesterday, we got a deserved point at Lincoln, next week should be a good game. We had your old boy Scott Brown in goal as Jamal Blackman had a slight injury but he should be back next week.

Safe travels to anyone visiting us, I’ve heard you’ve sold around 400 tickets so far, but would expect you to have around 600 or so by next Saturday. Yesterday’s result will obviously help to persuade any floaters. 

Good luck for the season, starting next Sunday 👍

Post copied over to the Match Thread for discussion.

On 30/07/2022 at 14:20, Bede said:

Yes, we collected ours earlier in the week.

The online system needs to use remote printable tickets or at least include provision to post them in time. 

I haven't used this system yet so I'm sorry if I'm showing ignorance. 

13 hours ago, Warren said:

The online system needs to use remote printable tickets or at least include provision to post them in time. 

I haven't used this system yet so I'm sorry if I'm showing ignorance. 

That would be at the discretion of the away club as it’s their tickets we’re selling. They also go on sale at least 2 weeks before the game, Franchise tickets are on sale to ST holders at 6pm today and that game is not for another 16 days, so should be plenty of time even for games where remaining tickets make general sale. 

Evening all

dont know if anyone can help here...??

Just trying to buy a ticket on-line from the Vale website; it says that "Collection: You must collect your tickets from the Collection Point on an event day or from the Club Shop on a non-event day.

Now I live in Somerset so obviously cant collect from the Vale, so I take it any collection point would be at Exeter's ground...??

You know what they say about assuming; so just wanted to ask the question before pressing the buy button. 😍 

Just had stroll up Vale earlier to get MK Dons ticket.

Noticeable already the increase in the cost of everything. 

Exeter away seats 27 quid 

MK away 24 quid 

Think I also saw something like 30 quid and 27 quid coach fares for the same fixtures. 

Wonder what the top price we'll pay this season. 

27 for Exeter seats is very expensive. 

3 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

MK away 24 quid 

Think I also saw something like 30 quid and 27 quid coach fares for the same fixtures. 

Welcome to League 1, clubs have to charge more so that they can afford to pay those "d*ckheads" they pay too much for to play for them. 🙂

30 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

MK away 24 quid 

Dont Sheffield Wednesday charge £40.00 for Cat A this season?

8 hours ago, darren1810 said:

MK away 24 quid 

Coach prices seriously affected by fuel costs. 

9 hours ago, darren1810 said:

MK away 24 quid 

Me too mate, going have to be more choosy this season on away days.

I refuse to pay £27 to sit at Exeter they are having a laugh.

I hope we are fleecing away supporters like the rest of L1 appear to be.

Whatever happened to £20’s plenty campaign?

27 minutes ago, MBE said:

Me too mate, going have to be more choosy this season on away days.

I refuse to pay £27 to sit at Exeter they are having a laugh.

I hope we are fleecing away supporters like the rest of L1 appear to be.

Whatever happened to £20’s plenty campaign?

Our tickets for Bolton are £24

Archived