onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Loyalty Scheme Anomalies

Breadwinner

Advert

I think some see you as a moaner if you say anything negative so I'll get my tin hat.

The way this had been set up with scant proper information is diabolical and not thought out.

Took me 4 emails and a visit to sort mine out. 

Then lo and behold my lad logs on to get his Burton ticket with his points from season ticket and Exeter points only to be met with ,,,,you have exceeded your limitation for this game.  So he has been unable to get one by the preferred method ( he works nights ). Umpteen emails to someone called Jack the assistant manager and not even the decency of a reply. 

Fortunately plenty left but that is not the point.

Wonderful for all those who everything is hunky dory but sadly the usual failings and little chance of getting them to answer the phone or reply to an email just makes me angry .

2 hours ago, Fosse69 said:

I would think the system has not been set to 22/23 yet and previous seasons  tickets carried over from the old ticket system are still there.

There wasn’t an old system, this season is the first time it’s been rolled out.

A friend went down with his and my ST yesterday to get Burton tickets.  I was pointless (with regards to loyalty points 😜) at the time (though a few weeks ago I had 150+).  He said the ticket office set up his, mine and another ST holding friend’s accounts so as we can buy tickets for each other online, in person etc and the points would be distributed to each member for whom the tickets were for accordingly.  I guess we won’t know if it works until we buy our next away game tickets.  Checked my account this morning and the points breakdown is pretty comprehensive (have no idea if it’s correct 🥴) but the breakdowns list tickets and actual club shop purchases from both last and this season.  

As has already been said on earlier posts the club really ought to by now have posted on the website or wherever a more comprehensive set of rules, a FAQs list and other information/example scenarios etc, that explains the basics at least.  There’s still a lot of confusion - for me at least!

I can't believe the time, effort and waffle wasted on this points system. We're in the Third Division and there's hardly a game home or away where we'll sell out. And even if that happens, just go in with the home fans and behave. It all seems very unnecessary to me.

1 hour ago, smithie said:

I can't believe the time, effort and waffle wasted on this points system. We're in the Third Division and there's hardly a game home or away where we'll sell out. And even if that happens, just go in with the home fans and behave. It all seems very unnecessary to me.

We had a game only 4 months ago where people camped out for 12 hours on a car park only to be told they couldn't get a ticket.

I think a scheme of this type was absolutely necessary, just a shame that it feels slightly 'rushed' with many issues.

1 hour ago, smithie said:

Perhaps we may be promoted one day, our home crowds may grow. Businesses cant stand still, they grow or wither.

Rob/Fosse - this situation doesn't seem to be getting that much better.

Just logged in to my account and can't see anything allotted to me.  The only thing I can see is that I bought an iFollow pass in October 2021.

I recently bought an 1876 Membership and, last season, I also held a short/ten game season ticket.  A week or so ago I also booked a ticket to Exeter away.  

Cant see anywhere on my account screen where I have any points accrued – perhaps I’m looking in the wrong place..?? 

I’m keen to buy two tickets for this Saturday’s game against Bolton (taking my Mrs to the Vale for the first time ever!) and want to get the 1876 membership price; how do I do this and how do I see points totals please…??

Is it worth doing an FAQ and screen prints on how to use/where to find your history and points...??

Thanks

5 hours ago, smithie said:

While I broadly agree, and there does seem to be a ton of teething problems/confusion as to how points are allocated (I've literally bought tickets to the Bolton game online and MK dons away online and have about 130 points) - it's good that they have these issues during a time when games won't sell out, and everyone who wants a ticket will get one.  That way they can hopefully get a fully functioning/transparent system by the time one may be required (although let's be honest - that's quite possibly never)

Also the club can't really win, there's only a handful of times (at the very most) a season where a system like this is required, but any time those occasions do arise people kick off at how tickets are sold and say we need a loyalty system/online sales etc

57 minutes ago, Osh said:

Just logged in to my account and can't see anything allotted to me.  The only thing I can see is that I bought an iFollow pass in October 2021.

I recently bought an 1876 Membership and, last season, I also held a short/ten game season ticket.  A week or so ago I also booked a ticket to Exeter away.  

Cant see anywhere on my account screen where I have any points accrued – perhaps I’m looking in the wrong place..?? 

I’m keen to buy two tickets for this Saturday’s game against Bolton (taking my Mrs to the Vale for the first time ever!) and want to get the 1876 membership price; how do I do this and how do I see points totals please…??

Is it worth doing an FAQ and screen prints on how to use/where to find your history and points...??

Thanks

Hi Osh, Rob is currently on holiday,  we did hope that by now a guide would have been issued by the club. Maybe someone will pick up  your problem on here otherwise phone the ticket office, I have always found them useful. Sorry not of much help.

4 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Hi Osh, Rob is currently on holiday,  we did hope that by now a guide would have been issued by the club. Maybe someone will pick up  your problem on here otherwise phone the ticket office, I have always found them useful. Sorry not of much help.

Cheers Fosse.

Have rung but no one is picking up; have sent an email too.

KTF

1 hour ago, Osh said:

Thanks

'View My Details'

Fourth tab along 'Loyalty Points'

To buy a ticket, once you log in and go to the 'stadium view' there's a big tab saying 'promotional packages' - click on it and select your 22/23 membership and that will knock the £4 off any ticket you purchase.

Ps. Railway Stand and Lorne Street both sold out (as they will be in advance for most/all home games this season). So be quick if you want to get in the Paddock!

3 minutes ago, jjvale_03 said:

'View My Details'

Fourth tab along 'Loyalty Points'

To buy a ticket, once you log in and go to the 'stadium view' there's a big tab saying 'promotional packages' - click on it and select your 22/23 membership and that will knock the £4 off any ticket you purchase.

Ps. Railway Stand and Lorne Street both sold out (as they will be in advance for most/all home games this season). So be quick if you want to get in the Paddock!

Ta m8 - found it now. 👍

Archived