onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Loyalty Scheme Anomalies

Breadwinner

Advert

'At the moment' points are not allocated for purchases made in the shop.
So, what do club shop purchases have to do with away travel loyalty for tickets?  It's entirely separate.
I'm 44 - I rarely buy footy tops or Vale branded stuff.  So, full-kit-wonker who has 9 kids and buys them all Vale tracksuits and pencil cases but only goes to the odd away game gets priority over someone who travels away to more games but cannot get his hands on a high-priority small allocation ticket?
That needs booting right into touch!
You could say that the club benefit more from club shop sales than they do from an away ticket purchase. Buying an away ticket actually strengthens the club that you are playing as they have an extra 20 quid towards their budget whereas profit from club shop sales can go towards our budget.

You can say that the crowd are the twelfth man but the twelfth man isn't much use if you can only afford to pay the 11 on the pitch peanuts.

13 minutes ago, Bede said:

'At the moment' points are not allocated for purchases made in the shop.

So, what do club shop purchases have to do with away travel loyalty for tickets?  It's entirely separate.

I'm 44 - I rarely buy footy tops or Vale branded stuff.  So, full-kit-wonker who has 9 kids and buys them all Vale tracksuits and pencil cases but only goes to the odd away game gets priority over someone who travels away to more games but cannot get his hands on a high-priority small allocation ticket?

That needs booting right into touch!

If you don't like it go down the bloody Brit

30 minutes ago, Alsager Whites said:

so if i buy an ST on Sunday i get 125 points, front of the queue for derby, but if i bought it last week i get 0

whats going on! no one seems to have a clue what is happening

I meant Exeter match tickets.

2 hours ago, Alsager Whites said:

so if i buy an ST on Sunday i get 125 points, front of the queue for derby, but if i bought it last week i get 0

whats going on! no one seems to have a clue what is happening

That’ not my understanding - a season ticket holder gets 125 points irrespective of when a 22/23 season ticket is purchased.

The query I have is an 1876 member can buy tickets/attend  the same number of home league games as a ST holder but will potentially have 145 points at the end of the season (23x5 +30) whereas a ST holder will still only have 125.  Does that mean the 1876 member will have priority over the ST holder for the play-off semifinal away leg tickets?

9 minutes ago, Trumpingtonvale said:

That’ not my understanding - a season ticket holder gets 125 points irrespective of when a 22/23 season ticket is purchased.

The query I have is an 1876 member can buy tickets/attend  the same number of home league games as a ST holder but will potentially have 145 points at the end of the season (23x5 +30) whereas a ST holder will still only have 125.  Does that mean the 1876 member will have priority over the ST holder for the play-off semifinal away leg tickets?

My understanding is STs with enough points buy Mondays, STs buy Tuesdays, Members buy Wednesdays, General Public if any tickets left buy Thursdays. 

31 minutes ago, Trumpingtonvale said:

Looking at my points, you get 125 for just having a ST, then 5 for every league home game as they are released. I'm on 280 as the 1st 3 home games are listed on my current tickets (140 for me and 140 for my 2 year old who's got a £30 season ticket because it's cheaper than buying him a kit (£34).

How is the ticket process fair. What if you dont have a computer or smart phone, and I do know people who have'nt. Why 6 o, clock and not 9 in the morning when the ticket office is open, at least then it gives them a chance to get a ticket on games like Burton, Derby.

6 minutes ago, Properman said:

How is the ticket process fair. What if you dont have a computer or smart phone, and I do know people who have'nt. Why 6 o, clock and not 9 in the morning when the ticket office is open, at least then it gives them a chance to get a ticket on games like Burton, Derby.

They have all day on Tuesday until 6PM.

Archived