onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ticket loyalty scheme introduced

Doha

24 minutes ago, Trumpingtonvale said:

That is even more confusing since I assume only those points collected since the launch of the scheme this week will count for the the priority ticket purchase ‘process’ from now on?  Hopefully just teething troubles with the system and it will settle down before Exeter away. I guess the kit launch and season ticket collection event  today is opportunity for those going to ask the questions posed on this thread and hopefully post ‘official’ answers on here  later?

I think they may include last seasons purchases as well since the system will work like that, obviously they will have no record of tickets purchased off other clubs.

Advert

Just been to collect my season ticket. No points are carried over from last year because the scheme was not running then. They didnt understand in the ticket office why me & my other half had different loyalty points but both purchased a season ticket.

4 minutes ago, ladymedina said:

Just been to collect my season ticket. No points are carried over from last year because the scheme was not running then. They didnt understand in the ticket office why me & my other half had different loyalty points but both purchased a season ticket.

Probably needs the computer staff to have a look into it, carrying the old ST data into a new system usually creates funnies, the system will expect to see more than one season.

Even more confused I have 280 points. My other half has 140. Both have season tickets. So something not quite right. Can someone check their points to see what they have please.

I’ve got 280 points too. I renewed both mine and a mate’s ST using my email address.

Just now, Rodge said:

I’ve got 280 points too. I renewed both mine and a mate’s ST using my email address.

Did you give your mates email address in. If so ask him to check how many points he has. If he has no points then he will not be first in the queue for away tickets. 

I am just emailing the club as this needs addressing before the season starts.

Did you give your mates email address in. If so ask him to check how many points he has. If he has no points then he will not be first in the queue for away tickets. 
I am just emailing the club as this needs addressing before the season starts.

No I used my email address for both ST’s. In my details he shows up as a “related contact” and it implies that I can get away tickets for him and myself. Not 100% convinced I will be able to though.

Checked my account. Says 1 point!!!!! I'm a season ticket holder, have been for ages. I attended a good number of away games last season and also spent a lot in Club shop.  What's going on?
Might be having the same problem as me. Apparently I've got two accounts, plus my wife has got an account. I've got a season ticket but I've only got 26 points. Don't know what email the other account is under

ffs so if you buy STs on one account you can boost your points even if it is for someone else? surely it should be one account per st.

so for example if i bought my brother a ticket on my account i can snaffle the points up and get priority even if he sends me the money for it??? lets say you buy an ST for someone who never goes away, they send you the money, you get guaranteed tickets even though youve contributed nothing more to the club? could i just get all my mates who never go away, buy 6 tickets in my account them give me the money and sit back safe in the knowledge im going to every in demand away game?

seems a bit confused to me. can game the system. teething problems with all these points all over the show.

3 minutes ago, connor hackett said:
37 minutes ago, onestepatatime said:
Checked my account. Says 1 point!!!!! I'm a season ticket holder, have been for ages. I attended a good number of away games last season and also spent a lot in Club shop.  What's going on?

Might be having the same problem as me. Apparently I've got two accounts, plus my wife has got an account. I've got a season ticket but I've only got 26 points. Don't know what email the other account is under

I think the club should be able to help there. They should be able to tell you what account / email address the s-t was logged under. 

33 minutes ago, Alsager Whites said:

hello folks, how does one check the points in there account? can't find it. thanks.

edit - have found it, took a bit of searching. i have 141 points. not sure how as i have a ST which is 125. no idea where the other 16 came from!

so do points carry over from last season or no

They can do on the system at present, how the club tweak the system needs explaining. 

another question

if you have loads of points on your account how many tickets can you buy? for example could i load up my account with points by buying my mate all his tickets and then get 2 tickets for derby away one for me one for him? he has 0 points on his account i have 70000000 but because i buy them i'm at the front of the queue, fans who split there tickets normally at the back?

surely this should all be one account per person. not related people shambles. you can just load points up onto one account, get to the front of the queue, then buy tickets for the people who have basically given you points. needs explaining properly. not enough communication so far.

Archived