onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tickets now on Sale

AMF

Advert

Season ticket when you buy it online you can choose one of two options
Option 1 pay for it and pick it up yourself 315 adult that's what i did along with my 15 pound membership card
Option 2 pay 317.50 have it delivered by the club.
So I suggest you all check what you payed .
Picked mine up yesterday
UTV (there seemed hell of a lot not picked up when went yesterday ).

33 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

Season ticket when you buy it online you can choose one of two options
Option 1 pay for it and pick it up yourself 315 adult that's what i did along with my 15 pound membership card
Option 2 pay 317.50 have it delivered by the club.
So I suggest you all check what you payed .
Picked mine up yesterday
UTV (there seemed hell of a lot not picked up when went yesterday ).

dunna matter as long as theyve paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😄

I'm going to pick my season ticket up at 2.45pm on Saturday. That should ensure that there won't be too many left to rummage through. 

In all seriousness, have they announced late opening hours at any point this week? I'd rather nip down tomorrow night than pick it up on Saturday. I know loads of people don't seem to have jobs who support Vale judging by last seasons queues for away tickets at 8am on working days, but some of us do work Monday to Friday, 9 till 5...

Just tried to get tickets for Exeter. But can only buy one with the 1876 membership, which I understand. 

This is a bit of an issue as I need 4 (2 adults 2 kids)..Am I correct to assume that if I buy when they go on general sale I can buy as many as I need in one go?

Need to get it sorted by Friday, latest! 

36 minutes ago, Platty's Tassels said:

Just tried to get tickets for Exeter. But can only buy one with the 1876 membership, which I understand. 

This is a bit of an issue as I need 4 (2 adults 2 kids)..Am I correct to assume that if I buy when they go on general sale I can buy as many as I need in one go?

Need to get it sorted by Friday, latest! 

Depends how many are left, and how big the queue is, the only sure way is to have memberships.  Are we likely to sell out Exeter tickets?

6 seats left in LS for Saturday. Don't think there'll be many Saturday games this season where non-members can get a ticket in there. Only way to satisfy demand is to open up the other side

Given the state of progress in the club at the moment and that the players gym has now been moved I am sure this will happen soon. Carol will be aware of the seat situation.

Archived