onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tickets now on Sale

AMF

10 minutes ago, Diego Maradona said:

I still haven't been able to purchase my ST in the Robbie suite???? Awaiting a call to purchase.

If things are in demand or there is a waiting list there is no need to seek possible sales.

Advert

11 minutes ago, Alsager Whites said:

£4 off per match (providing you buy before matchday), if you pay the upfront £15 membership fee.

£4 saving is great.

The way i read this is that this is now the ONLY way to obtain a saving by purchasing before match day. You have to have this membership.

1 hour ago, Breadwinner said:

How can they put the tickets on sale if grounds not ready yet thet could well cancel the first few home games and maybe that will be the case .
I'm sure that they are working as hard as they can to get players they want in the club (not easy the players themselves maybe think they are worth a lot more than what we are offering at present but come thurs or Fri this week they could find themselves out of football altogether so like most folk in this big wide world they will have to take a lower paid job and earn extras through what they produce (win bonuses etc putting more bums on seat bonuses etc ).
It has being a very short period between the elation of Wembley and the first game v Fleetwood but I am sure Vale will be competitive in league one .
We will see

I think tickets are now on sale on line

11 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

It’s a good offer, £4 saving on the matchday price is more than decent. Long term it’d still be good if they could find some sort of points system for away fixtures but as priorities go am sure that’s not up there right now.

I assume an away loyalty system could be linked to ST and Membership away ticket purchases with IDs already being known, just takes time.

1 hour ago, jjvale_03 said:

It's sold out buddy. Can't even buy a ticket for an individual match in that area this season.

Sorry, I haven't explained myself very well. Me and a few friends have seats reserved in the Robbie Suite, as we were in the Vice Presidents Seats last season and are moving upstairs to the Robbie Suite. We've been to visit the Robbie Suite, been shown the seats that we are having etc.

However, Vale have still not phoned us to take the money for the season tickets. When we e-mail, we are not getting any response. Just seems odd that they have't pro-actively phoned to take our money.

4 minutes ago, Diego Maradona said:

Sorry, I haven't explained myself very well. Me and a few friends have seats reserved in the Robbie Suite, as we were in the Vice Presidents Seats last season and are moving upstairs to the Robbie Suite. We've been to visit the Robbie Suite, been shown the seats that we are having etc.

However, Vale have still not phoned us to take the money for the season tickets. When we e-mail, we are not getting any response. Just seems odd that they have't pro-actively phoned to take our money.

On 18/07/2022 at 13:39, Alsager Whites said:

Port Vale have always made it unnecessarily difficult for fans to give them money. Efforts are being made to improve things in this regard but we're still not there. 

🤐

4 minutes ago, Diego Maradona said:

Have you phoned the club?  Long shot but they might pick up the phone.  I’d say some things are still being sorted as we speak, the shorter close season coupled with so many changes/new options have caused a few more problems than normal.  If you’re on Twitter maybe you can contact Carol directly.  Hopefully things work out 👍🏻

Fantastic that so as long as you get your tickets before the sat with your membership card it takes £4 off plus you get priority for away tickets and 5 per cent off at club shop .
I've already got a season ticket but will get one of these as lad who hasn't got a season ticket as crap with money will end up using my season ticket and I'll end up paying full price lol so makes sense for me get one also as long as still be able purchase eticket online from club shop .
All good to me that .
Well done Vale

1 minute ago, Breadwinner said:

Fantastic that so as long as you get your tickets before the sat with your membership card it takes £4 off plus you get priority for away tickets and 5 per cent off at club shop .
I've already got a season ticket but will get one of these as lad who hasn't got a season ticket as crap with money will end up using my season ticket and I'll end up paying full price lol so makes sense for me get one also as long as still be able purchase eticket online from club shop .
All good to me that .
Well done Vale

Hey BM

So, for me, you might recall, I live just south of Bristol and would normally buy a 10-game shorty season ticket; these are now no longer available.  So this suits me perfectly.

Looking at all of the games this year, a shed full are down in my part of the world and, undoubtedly, I'll get to more away games than games at Vale Park.  I think I counted at least 10 away games I'll be able to get to.

Being able to buy a ticket for home matches before I leave Somerset will work perfectly for me.

UTV and KTF

3 minutes ago, Osh said:

Hey BM

So, for me, you might recall, I live just south of Bristol and would normally buy a 10-game shorty season ticket; these are now no longer available.  So this suits me perfectly.

Looking at all of the games this year, a shed full are down in my part of the world and, undoubtedly, I'll get to more away games than games at Vale Park.  I think I counted at least 10 away games I'll be able to get to.

Being able to buy a ticket for home matches before I leave Somerset will work perfectly for me.

UTV and KTF

Nice one Osh - looking good for you - you fighting fit now? 

Archived