onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

OVF player sponsorship 2022

robf

14 minutes ago, Walka003 said:

I think they said on the Ale and Vale podcast that there aren't many players left to sponsor (they've had Brad Walker). Maybe we can take one of the new lads when they come in.

I'll need to start it earlier next season!

Advert

Final push please - I am going to close it at the end of the day and we're still £110 away from home and away sponsorship.

If we don't hit the target I will just do a home shirt and donate the remainder to the LS concourse appeal (though everyone will still get a say in who we sponsor and a chance to attend the sponsorship event).

So, anymore for anymore...

28 minutes ago, knapperm said:

Advertised sponsorship of both home and away shirts for £500 on Saturday, so are just £10 short could you get Elliot Harrison or Jack Steven’s.

Nope - it's £500 not including VAT but it's £600 including VAT so we remain £110 short.

The sponsorship is now closed. Sadly, we didn't get to the £600 mark so I'm going to do a home shirt and the rest will go to the LS fundraiser.

Everyone who contributed will get a chance to vote for the player to sponsor soon - I just need a list of who is available from the club and then everyone will be emailed.

Thanks to everyone who contributed!

Hi all,

I now have a list of available players and staff. There's not many left!

I have everyone's email address who contributed so I'm going to email the options around soon. Some people have contributed more than once so their votes for who it is will be counted the appropriate number of times (i.e. if you contributed twice you'll have two votes for who we select). 

If you have contributed, expect an email soon...

Thanks,

Rob

If you contributed please check for an email from me asking for your player selection. If you can reply ASAP that will really help as I would imagine the list of available players may change so we need to be quick with our choice.

Archived