League One

Last time we were in this league we had the Bruno experiment which started off well result wise but soon came a cropper as we fell at the last hurdle away at Fleetwood
This time we go into league one with a club where everyone is a one .
Sold 6200 season tickets and 4000 home shirts and still a month go so with the right marketing could be a lot more yet .
Only Nathan Smith remains from that going down campaign .
We have everything to gain and nothing to lose .
Every games a challenge I believe we can step up to the challenge after all Bpool in championship only sold 8k season tickets and they in a higher league .
Mid table would be fine but that's not to say we do not want better than that we do it's just better to be realistic than live in cloud cuckoo land .
I see the hamil has been mentioned again depends how much backing the players need I think that extra carried noise from the hamil (no disrespect to the big mouths in bycars )could be the extra points required move us forwards
Anyway we as a whole support can carry the club forwards ,I'm sure the irregular who went v Swindon and Mansfield final may come along more regularly so for me give them the best facilities then they will tell others and it could snowball from there .
So keep the snowball growing to a huge snowman (so to speak )and lets all get behind Carol and Kevin Darrell and Andy and his backroom staff and the players and see what occurs .
UTV

• Like 4

Advert:

33 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

Last time we were in this league we had the Bruno experiment which started off well result wise but soon came a cropper as we fell at the last hurdle away at Fleetwood
Sold 6200 season tickets and 4000 home shirts and still a month go so with the right marketing could be a lot more yet .
Every games a challenge I believe we can step up to the challenge after all Bpool in championship only sold 8k season tickets and they in a higher league .
Mid table would be fine but that's not to say we do not want better than that we do it's just better to be realistic than live in cloud cuckoo land .
I see the hamil has been mentioned again depends how much backing the players need I think that extra carried noise from the hamil (no disrespect to the big mouths in bycars )could be the extra points required move us forwards
Anyway we as a whole support can carry the club forwards ,I'm sure the irregular who went v Swindon and Mansfield final may come along more regularly so for me give them the best facilities then they will tell others and it could snowball from there .
So keep the snowball growing to a huge snowman (so to speak )and lets all get behind Carol and Kevin Darrell and Andy and his backroom staff and the players and see what occurs .
UTV

So level headed 🤭🤣

On 07/07/2022 at 14:48, Breadwinner said:

UTV

I don’t think calling someone a “big mouth in the Bycars” is acceptable nowadays.  Reading this has left a very sour taste in my average sized mouth, and spoiled my breakfast.  An outdated term that should be left frozen in time along with “Lorne Street Moaners”. 

• Like 2