Wembley official attendance/Season Ticket Sales

So what your saying is cup games should be all ticket matches after season ticket holders have had theres but how many season ticket holders don't go cup games
Season ticket holders have to buy a match ticket like anybody else for a cup game. Whether a game is all ticket is a different matter. An all ticket game for a section of the ground where every ticket has a seat number allows every seat to be used. If seat numbers are not used a lower limit is set since single seats will be unfilled as groups will not use them.

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app

Advert:

25 minutes ago, DazFred said:

And that's where I think communication from the club is so antiquated. If you email the club you don't get a reply.

I've bought an ST this season so I've no argument with the club but let's say there's 500 with a 10 game ticket last season. We knew the Bristol and Newport games were going to be important fixtures with a high home following so why not sent a global email asking those 500 2 weeks in advance if they were coming or not? You could say that if there's no reply after a week then their seat will not be reserved.

This is only an example so hopefully I won't get lots of opinions pulling it to pieces but my point is that I don't think the club are proactive enough on seating availability and a lot of information is found out second hand..just like the 10 game ticket no longer being available!

Daz, I used my ten game ticket before our last three home games so just bought three extra tickets. I don’t know about saving seats but have said with some fans family and friends will buy them. There are an elderly father, daughter and son who have season tickets, who sit behind me, however for the Brentford FA Cup game three ppl they’d not seen at PVFC before had taken their seats, so they decided just to move so that there was no confrontation.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Playa Amodores said:

Well from fans I’ve spoken today who live in SoT, none of them knew either, one of them has a box at VP. You must be special. Perhaps you should have broadcast an announcement on behalf of the club

The club announced it via a tweet. I am sure it was posted on here too. 

Perhaps you should stop being sarcastic and stop crying like a little baby because the club dont give you a personal phone call when a policy is changed. Some people!!

Edited by MelbourneValiant
  • Like 3
  • Confused 2

15 hours ago, Playa Amodores said:

Well from fans I’ve spoken today who live in SoT, none of them knew either, one of them has a box at VP. You must be special. Perhaps you should have broadcast an announcement on behalf of the club

He is right though. This was stated before the last season finished. 

Posted (edited)

Must have missed this tweet announcing that then. Seems it’s only really common knowledge because a few people have posted conversations they’ve had with the ticket office. That’s fine and completely understandable they’ve changed the policy, but it’s simply not true there has been anything official about it.

Edited by Guppys left peg
  • Like 2

Advert:

Advert:

14 minutes ago, philmpv said:

Anybody had any indication yet when STs can be picked up?

My brother went to book a car park space and he was told he could get that pass and ST next weekend.

5 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

We were wondering the same. I would hope from next Saturday onwards.

I was wondering this, I can only make Saturday or Sunday as I work out of the area, and I can’t  do next Saturday, they’re leaving it a bit late.hope they do a late night.