• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Advert:

Shocking crash. The halo has become a life saver can’t believe some of the drivers were against it a few years back. Crazy crash though on what isn’t the most dangerous of starting corners. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I have decided not to watch F1 ever again after the disgusting end of last season with the corrupt official giving the title to Verstappen. But looked back at the crash on my Sky App. The halo and general car strength definitely saved the driver's life and then the tyre barrier and fencing saved the lives of the spectators. I mean this is vintage car racing these days and obviously all the cars should be electric for max speed and performance but they still go quickly. 

Edited by Warren
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Reporting Posts and Ignoring Users

• Admin don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking. Please report posts and we'll act ASAP. If you're logged in use the orange report post button. If you're not logged in, please - Contact us here
    • If you can't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Follow the link, type in their username and save - Click here
    • Check with admin if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first - Contact us here
  • Friends of OVF