onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Subs

pvfcrule

Advert

As much as I like him Griff was having a mare, Taylor having allowed him freedom to run created a decent opportunity for Richards who decided to hit it early and skied it, he then took him off. Strange yesterday although I'm sure that the performance was more to do with off the field matters than the subs made, we were poor for the entire 90.

I dont see why you would say adams subs were wrong, we had to go out and win the game for any hope of reaching play offs! So in my eyes his subs were spot on!

What?!?! How were the subs right, we were winning when the first 2 were made, they were terrible decisions by Adams and lost us the game.

i didnt believe there was one good player on that pitch yesterday! they all seemed to be playing with low moral and low confidence! fair play we were winning when the subs were made but that makes no difference as it wasnt really any of the subs that caused the second goal. it was just the sheer fact we gave away the ball to easy, made silly challenges in silly areas close to the goals and we paid for it! once that happened there wasnt alot of time left and we had to attack hence bringing pope and williamson on

i didnt believe there was one good player on that pitch yesterday! they all seemed to be playing with low moral and low confidence! fair play we were winning when the subs were made but that makes no difference as it wasnt really any of the subs that caused the second goal. it was just the sheer fact we gave away the ball to easy, made silly challenges in silly areas close to the goals and we paid for it! once that happened there wasnt alot of time left and we had to attack hence bringing pope and williamson on

No you dont do that we need a goal, you dont just shove a loads of attackers on and leave nobody on the wings to supply them, as well as leaving ourselves open at the back, its obvious and was rubbish tactics!

Archived