• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Glastonbury 2022

leedsvaliant

My advice...if you think something is a load of worthless sh!t then just ignore it! Don't bother watching ... you know it's going to be rubbish so just avoid it. Why torture yourself?
I agree but I just wanted to see what the fuss was about. I went into it with an open mind and didn't really know what to expect, so I didn't know whether it would be rubbish or not, but I'm still at a loss as to why or how this is popular.

Music has been critiqued for as long as it has existed but a couple on this thread got quite defensive because I dare to voice an opinion on music, of which I have played and listened to a lot over the years.

Sent from my SM-A920F using onevalefan mobile app

Advert:

You seem fond of saying people are aggresive and defensive when all they've done is point out you are talking rubbish. You haven't offered an opinion, you have constantly posted it as fact which is why I challenged your nonsense. Anyway, I'm out.

You seem fond of saying people are aggresive and defensive when all they've done is point out you are talking rubbish. You haven't offered an opinion, you have constantly posted it as fact which is why I challenged your nonsense. Anyway, I'm out.
In your opinion I'm talking rubbish. Point out where I'm presenting things as facts. It's all my opinion...if you can't see that it's probably best you are out.

I notice that you do this on other threads, get involved in a debate, realise your argument is poor and then jib out before anyone notices. I honestly think you're just taking the contrary view to create an argument. Odd behaviour.

Sent from my SM-A920F using onevalefan mobile app

• Thanks 1