onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Open Day Weekend

DazFred

Advert

Travelled up for this, decent, wife hasn’t been for years mentioned the long queues in the shop… this is the new Port Vale! Loads of fans back.

Pleasing to see how many children there and the season ticket cards for them looked to be hundreds. That’s positive for our future that’s for sure. Daughter loves her Vale shirt, son who’s never wanted to come with us wanted a top! Got him the green one and will see if he likes it opening day first… if he does that’s another hooked.

Interestingly the new kit in the end has black shorts not white as originally mentioned in the press release with the Vale Park sleeves image in reverse on the trim. Looks really smart as a full kit and probably better than all white.

Great to get a picture with the trophy. All positives!

Adult - £44.
Kids - £34 (Included free with a £30 junior valiant plus membership)

Say 50% adults / 50% kids, and that kids figure is an average £28 taking into account the losses on the other stuff they include in the JV scheme.

It'll be in the very rough ballpark of £120,000 odd worth of gross shirt sales on day one, not bad.

I went early today and Carol was fantastic. She was talking to a fan who had a small boy with him. He said that the final was his boys first Vale game. Carol went to the shelf and gave the boy a free souvenir. I am really so proud of the club at the moment. Everything is moving in the right direction. I’m sure we will have little turbulence but with owners and fans like we have we are only going one way.

1 hour ago, valefan16 said:

Travelled up for this, decent, wife hasn’t been for years mentioned the long queues in the shop… this is the new Port Vale! Loads of fans back.

Pleasing to see how many children there and the season ticket cards for them looked to be hundreds. That’s positive for our future that’s for sure. Daughter loves her Vale shirt, son who’s never wanted to come with us wanted a top! Got him the green one and will see if he likes it opening day first… if he does that’s another hooked.

Interestingly the new kit in the end has black shorts not white as originally mentioned in the press release with the Vale Park sleeves image in reverse on the trim. Looks really smart as a full kit and probably better than all white.

Great to get a picture with the trophy. All positives!

Are there any images of the kit?

6 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

I'm firmly in the 'In Carol we trust' camp, but things do seem to be getting away from us. Glad that the open day sounds like a success.

What “things”?

3253 home shirts sold since launch .
Terrific that 5100 season tickets plus sold also before end of one month since final v Mansfield .
(expensive day for those short of coin ).
So a terrific effort no matter what others say (snidey gits ).
We are growing we have a lot to prove in league 1 though folk seem to think we will struggle I think not we are together .
Are the likes ofr Stoke City together I do not see it I see no real harmony between support and players and owners until they get that right Vale can very much be after them so to speak ,on there tails hounding them down (passing them even but the players and support need to have the bit between there teeth ).
Promotion is only a kick start we have much work to do
UTV

Any news on the away kit?

I'm firmly in the 'In Carol we trust' camp, but things do seem to be getting away from us. Glad that the open day sounds like a success.

Assume it will be in the next couple of weeks. They were saying they’ve had the home kit in for weeks but not in enough quantities to release it due to delivery issues.

I reckon the away kit will be the same as the home but in reverse, so black with White Vale Parks on the sleeve. Then interchangeable shorts with the home (white and black options).

Archived