• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

FIFA to take action

Advert:

I’ve just read some of the new propositions, likely to be introduced in next five years. Wingers kick in instead of a throw in, NO. It’s been trialled and teams will just hoof it towards the opposition area. 
A countdown clock from 30 mins each half, possibly LIKELY to happen, a bit like basketball. This will stop whenever the ball isn’t in play, you’ll all have your own thoughts on this. I assume it’ll mean it’s a sixty minute game. Self servicing free kicks, which just means a player will be able to just touch the ball to themselves and carry on, LIKELY. A corner that goes out of play but swings back in they’re saying should be permitted, but surely once the ball is out of play then the game stops.

The offside rule would have to change again as the liner cannot put their flag up till the ball is in the net or goes out of play so wasting more time.also the base of the ball should behind the white line not the shadow showing the ball is touching the line

Dont know how to start a new tread on here , but for fook sake what a load of old fooking women you are , all you talk about is <ovf censored> on this tread ... its all about transfers ,,, get a grip Vale fans

Advert:

7 minutes ago, mvb said:

Dont know how to start a new tread on here , but for fook sake what a load of old fooking women you are , all you talk about is <ovf censored> on this tread ... its all about transfers ,,, get a grip Vale fans

Who mentioned transfers darling?

26 minutes ago, mvb said:

u ok hun?

58 minutes ago, mvb said:

7 - 8 - 9 - 10 and breath…..

• Haha 1

On 13/06/2022 at 18:51, Hoppers said:

id say stop the clock when out of play - 3pm kick off - should finish about 9.30 ish I reckon 😍😍

Rugby Union shows what happens when the clock is stopped regularly. Shorten the length of the game to 80 mins.

Posted (edited)

I think a rule that increased wasted time is the goalkeeper being allowed to take goal kicks from either side of the 6 yard box. The old rule was the kick got taken from the side the ball went out. However, because other rules have changed, including the ability to pass to a teammate in the box and build up from the back, I'm not sure what I just said is a valid point. It maybe only a valid point for an Aspin team who want to go long (a wild assertion). 

Edited by Warren

Advert: