Register your interest for OVF sponsorships next season

robf

Hello,

OVF intends to sponsor another player next season after the very popular sponsorship last season. We are also looking into potentially sponsoring a game.

We are not quite ready to get names/cash for both the above but I thought it may be a good idea for anyone interested to add their email address and they will get told when the sponsorships will begin. 

So, if you are interested in pre-registering, just click on this link and enter your email address in the form. I'll email you when the sponsorships begin.

Advert:

On 13/06/2022 at 10:10, robf said:

Hello,

OVF intends to sponsor another player next season after the very popular sponsorship last season. We are also looking into potentially sponsoring a game.

We are not quite ready to get names/cash for both the above but I thought it may be a good idea for anyone interested to add their email address and they will get told when the sponsorships will begin. 

So, if you are interested in pre-registering, just click on this link and enter your email address in the form. I'll email you when the sponsorships begin.

Sorry.I only got the green background - no form to fill in.

Just now, ramsgate valiant said:

Sorry.I only got the green background - no form to fill in.

It works for me. No worries, if it doesn't work for you just pop your email in a private message and I'll add you to the notifications list. 🙂

Advert:

Hi,

The sign-up form isn't working for everyone. If you have any problems you can always send me your email address via private message instead.

Thanks to everyone who has already been in touch!

• 2 weeks later...

We will be looking to launch the OVF player sponsorship fairly soon.

Our aim will be to do a home and away sponsorship of a player if possible. 

It will be the same as last season - 

• £10 donation per person - all money goes to the club
  • If we happen to raise more than is needed - any excess will be donated to the Lorne St concourse fund
  • Everyone has a vote on who to sponsor (winner being player with most votes)
  • Everyone entered in a random draw with two names drawn out to attend the amazing sponsorship event (meet the player, owners, posh lunch etc)

I just need to sort out the payment details etc (Paypal has ended the Payment Pool which was perfect for something like this) so I will be setting up an alternative. Once that's done I will launch the sponsorship. 

Thanks to everyone who supported it last season!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just making sure the collection system is all set up (Paypal no longer do money pools so we'll use Collective). 

When it is all set-up the fundraising for the OVF player sponsorship will begin - probably later today.

Full details to follow...