• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Derby

Advert:

Correct, the club sold the stadium to one of Mel Morris' companies before the club going into admin.

So basically he sold it himself, then plunged the club's future into doubt.

Advert:

14 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Why ?

He did a belting job their with youngsters. 

Just my reaction based on nothing but a long held personal dislike of him! Childish? You bet😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Aguar61 said:

Just my reaction based on nothing but a long held personal dislike of him! Childish? You bet😉

Fair enough and refreshingly honest of you.

I'm like that myself, still dislike Rotherham purely because of Fatty Evans time there, berserk really. Yet he's had umpteen clubs but irrationally i can't stand them. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I am deeply saddened by Bury. I have worked in Bury and like Bury as a town and borough. I have been to their ground many times, usually with a losing game experience, but nonetheless I liked the club and stadium. So I absolutely don't want Derby County going out of business. Another place I like and a club with a great history. They seem to have enough investor interest and the new preferred bidder is local and independently wealthy. So whilst knowing nothing at all! I hope they will survive. But Bury still frustrates me - I can't get over that. Their supporters massively didn't deserve what happened.

Edited by Warren