• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Player of the Year awards

Advert:

Delighted for Garrity. We'll deserved in my opinion with James Wilson a close 2nd and Hall 3rd. 

Has an engine on him , scores a goal and always the first to admit when the team haven't played well.  Great bit of Business from DC.

And to think Oldham fans were laughing we paid a fee for him. Bet they wish they had a player that had half of Garrity energy/passion in their squad now 

Up  The Scouse Schweinsteiger

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Walka003 said:
14 hours ago, robf said:
According to a Sentinel report on a youth game "attacking midfielder Tommy McDermott"

Ahh sounds good. Maybe he can be the second back up for Garrity (after Charsley)

He'll have to be exceptional to make the step up. Only 12 months ago Eden Bailey was seen as a goal machine after notching v Kidsgrove. 

Huge difference once play mens football. 

• Like 1

Just now, darren1810 said:

He'll have to be exceptional to make the step up. Only 12 months ago Eden Bailey was seen as a goal machine after notching v Kidsgrove. 

Huge difference once play mens football. 

I do agree, but I'm sure I read somewhere he's a bit younger than Bailey (15/16 maybe?). He got moved up due to injuries and took his chances. 

Maybe he's got a few more years to develop, whereas Bailey was already in his final year when he came into the fold.  I don't hold out much hope given our track record with youth players, but you never know.

Advert: