onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Robbie Williams Suite

Advert

16 minutes ago, captain scarlet said:

but what really needs doing is the Lorne st. get that finished off and it would be terrific, supporters on both sides would look amazing, and extra cash coming in .

I totally agree with you. This looks great but really, it can’t cost that much to get it finished now? 

If I remember correctly. Under V2001 didn't they get permission to name the room but never had the money to do the necessary work.

BTW I think it looks brilliant and the view from there is amazing.

I believe the room does indeed run half the  length of the ground from Hamil to tunnel.

Forgot to say that the seating is outside the windows same as the Exec Boxes
I expect it will be much appreciated by fans who want Exec Box standards but don't have enough friends / colleagues to warrant hiring a box.

Also a nice little earner from away fans with dosh to spend.

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app

13 hours ago, chickensteve said:

It looks fantastic but iam confused. I thought it was finished years ago, thought Robbie had paid for it hence the name? Clearly that wasn't the case.

I think we had the name, we had the space and that was it.

The funding would be a question for Carol to answer, if she so desires.  It’s worth keeping in mind RW asked to appear at Vale Park rather than the other way round.  Maybe the promoters have contributed to some of the work around the stadium.  We’ve had a couple of years from the original date of the concert, so more time to find the money ourselves for some of these projects in time for the gig.  The answers will probably come out in the fullness of time.

We did a match ball sponsorship last season and there's also a very snazzy director's suite that was opened this season. There's a photo here - 

IMG20211023124634.thumb.jpg.9170215b28dfc74fbd93e53717c2dcec.jpg

So that means three large conference areas in the LS - the opening of the RW suite is going to have a big effect on club revenue especially on non matchdays. You can twice as many corporate dos at Christmas as just one example.

Archived