• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Robbie Williams Suite

Advert:

Has it been completely finished?
Noticed there were people in the boxes at last night’s gig. 
Has anyone got any info/photo’s? 

Saw video last night it looks really good
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Just seen it on twitter and came straight on here to sing Carol’s praises, it looks mega.

Edit - tisdeano beat me to it. If you search Robbie Williams suite on twitter there’s a few more bits to see. 

Edited by Doha

Advert:

42 minutes ago, Boslem's Brazil said:

Nine one, looks quality! Wonder if they will sell season tickets in there or just take match by match bookings? 

Looks great and I’m wondering the same. Gives the club another “membership” option like the Vice Presidents potentially.

Advert:

Posted (edited)

Was there an official announcement made?

Must admit the stand looked great lit up at night with fans in the previously unused seats.

Edit: I guess the concert has prioritised some of these developments.  With that now gone who knows what the summer will have in store.

Edited by Guitar Ray

5 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

Was there an official announcement made?

Must admit the stand looked great lit up at night with fans in the previously unused seats.

Edit: I guess the concert has prioritised some of these developments.  With that now gone who knows what the summer will have in store.

we could always ask our esteemed media team who always keep us up to date with all things vale! (cough)😊:drink:

Advert:

13 minutes ago, geoff1 said:

we could always ask our esteemed media team who always keep us up to date with all things vale! (cough)😊:drink:

I don’t think you’ll be asking Martin Tideswell.

• Like 1