• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

David Amoo

Advert:

Always liked Amoo, especially when he was positive and running at players, like in the early days of the Askey era. I think he can still have a big role for someone in a 4-3-3 but clearly that’s not what we play anymore. Good luck David.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Advert:

24 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Met him in Costa Coffee shortly after he'd signed.  Lovely guy.  All the best, David.  Hope you get sorted quickly.

Other coffee shops are available !! 

• Like 1

Can't believe we are being nasty and letting players go. Noone will want to sign for our nasty management and we are going nowhere with this attitude. 😁

Farewell Amoo, good luck wherever you end up. 

• Haha 2

Feel sorry for him being the only one released (so far, I can see a few more departures for contracted players)

As mentioned the Man City cross will be his defining moment at Vale.

Good luck to him. I can see him popping up next at one of the London L2 clubs.

• Like 1

Advert:

43 minutes ago, Doha said:

Feel sorry for him being the only one released (so far, I can see a few more departures for contracted players)

As mentioned the Man City cross will be his defining moment at Vale.

Good luck to him. I can see him popping up next at one of the London L2 clubs.

Or Bradford!

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, WV said:

Can't believe we are being nasty and letting players go. Noone will want to sign for our nasty management and we are going nowhere with this attitude. 😁

Farewell Amoo, good luck wherever you end up. 

is noone a decent player???????????????😄😁:drink:

Advert:

8 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

From the official site:

On Amoo’s departure from the club, Director of Football David Flitcroft said: “Before I arrived at Port Vale, I had heard about the amazing qualities David has as a person, and I’ve been able to see first-hand what he’s about, and he really is an outstanding man.

“Wherever he was asked to play, he did so with a positive attitude and always gave his all on the pitch; the way that he carried himself both on and off the pitch was exemplary.

“He was loved by all the lads in the dressing room, and he is fully deserving of his League Two promotion medal.

“We all wish him nothing but the best in what he does going forward.”

Sad to see him go but I'm sure the fans are united in wishing him all the best. Will probably be best remembered for setting up that Pope goal at the Etihad but made lots of other massive contributions over a very strange period for the club. Good luck David.

Totally agree...nice words from DF and an exciting player on his game.  Sadly, he never quite fitted in to last season's team. I'm sure he leaves us with best wishes from our fans and good luck for the future - he will have another couple of seasons, yet and I hope they're good ones! Thank you David!!!

• Like 2