onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Hamil End

STUNG

Advert

13 minutes ago, STUNG said:

Stung thinks change in home ends is an absolute no brainer , stungs eyes have been opened and stung doesn't want to go back to the dark ages and medieval facilities 

What the hell is wrong with folk these days?  Everyone’s gone soft.  Why are you discriminating against the dark ages?  Back then you didn’t need facilities, it was free and easy, people just shat themselves for fun, just defecate where you like.  No stigma.  Nobody batted an eyelid.  And what’s your problem with medieval times?  Ok it was tricky taking a dump in a full suit of armour but you had your robe du garde.  No problem at all.  Let it drop into the moat.

Sorry Stung but after your last comment you’ve lost all the love and respect I had for you.

32 minutes ago, jjvale_03 said:

Still miles away from the pitch. Focus still on goading the away fans rather than supporting the team. No covered concourse. 1950s toilets. 150 Morecambe fans able to make more noise than 6000 home fans. 

Genuinely think home fans in the Hamil would be worth a minimum of two extra home wins per season. Giving away fans the best facilities in the stadium makes zero sense to me. 

Hoping there was a 'Hamil Home End' clause in DC's new contract.

If 150 Morecambe fans, or the fans from any other club for that matter, are making more noise than 6000 home fans it’s not simply because they’re in the Hamil.

I've not been in the Bycars for years but would the facilities allow for netting to separate home and away fans for all but the biggest home games? That way no-one who wants to watch from the Bycars is denied doing so apart from a few games.     

I think that if Vale do decide to change then they'll need to add facilities in the Bycars for beer sales, it'll be far more lucrative than it has been in previous seasons as there'll be far more away fans.  
Can't we adapt to the occasion,as plenty of empty capacity, small away support say less than a k they are given the Bycars, maybe some dual ticketing system could be arranged, it's the concourse that's the main draw for most. I'll renew for Bycars and Carol can make the right decision in the interests of super Vale, together we will succeed %.

7 hours ago, Warren said:

It isn't safe to reverse the stands. Swindon QED.

I'm not so sure mate, I think Swindon was a one off - cant ever remember buttons being pushed by an opposition team like they did leading up to the match. Plus, there are not going to be many matches where there are 2200+ moronic away fans.

Just now, Hoppers said:

I'm not so sure mate, I think Swindon was a one off - cant ever remember buttons being pushed by an opposition team like they did leading up to the match. Plus, there are not going to be many matches where there are 2200+ moronic away fans.

2200?

They brought 7665 !!! 🥳

Just now, bycarspete said:

Can't we adapt to the occasion,as plenty of empty capacity, small away support say less than a k they are given the Bycars, maybe some dual ticketing system could be arranged, it's the concourse that's the main draw for most. I'll renew for Bycars and Carol can make the right decision in the interests of super Vale, together we will succeed emoji817.png%.

And if the Hamil can convert a fan with bycars in his name, then we can achieve anything - Don't you be eyeing my spot under the scoreboard behind the goals mate 😍😍😍

10 hours ago, Guitar Ray said:

What the hell is wrong with folk these days?  Everyone’s gone soft.  Why are you discriminating against the dark ages?  Back then you didn’t need facilities, it was free and easy, people just shat themselves for fun, just defecate where you like.  No stigma.  Nobody batted an eyelid.  And what’s your problem with medieval times?  Ok it was tricky taking a dump in a full suit of armour but you had your robe du garde.  No problem at all.  Let it drop into the moat.

Sorry Stung but after your last comment you’ve lost all the love and respect I had for you.

Can't believe people are actually arguing in favour of the bycars.

Just on the argument of atmosphere alone, there's only one winner.

Look at Newport, 2 to 3k in there, hardly made a noise. Swindon was the best atmosphere at Vale I can remember. 

Before then, whenever the atmosphere has been ok, like Burton 7 - 1, the Bycars just got involved with songs started elsewhere. It won't attract the people that start everything off. It's dead in there.

Archived