onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Jealous Stoke fans...

MickyG52.

All of their signings bar Aden Flint seem to be of the same ilk. Young players miles away from the first team at top flight clubs. I haven't heard of any of them. It could work or it could be an absolute disaster. They look a very inexperienced outfit going into next season.

Advert

The Premier League clubs are being questioned on whether they would support a gradual phase out of betting advertising. This ahead of the Government being likely to act to ban betting advertising in sport. This causes issues for Bet 365 at Stoke. I have had an idea how they could continue. Have blank shirts which would remind people of would be there if it wasn't banned. I can't come up with anything better for them. 
Picture of a calendar on their shirts.

1 hour ago, newchapel valiant said:

Oatcake convinced they are going down after friendly loss at Bristol Rovers. 

Barking mad them lot haha

Why are they mad?. They have a stronger chance of going down than up, one of the few sensible things the Oatcake has ever said and I truly hope they are right.

On 18/07/2022 at 22:29, The man in the pub said:
On 04/07/2022 at 21:32, Warren said:
The Premier League clubs are being questioned on whether they would support a gradual phase out of betting advertising. This ahead of the Government being likely to act to ban betting advertising in sport. This causes issues for Bet 365 at Stoke. I have had an idea how they could continue. Have blank shirts which would remind people of would be there if it wasn't banned. I can't come up with anything better for them. 

Picture of a calendar on their shirts.

Well said. 

12 hours ago, newchapel valiant said:

Oatcake convinced they are going down after friendly loss at Bristol Rovers. 

Barking mad them lot haha

Lost at Bristol Rovers

Lost at Accrington

Drew at home to Fleetwood

Injuries already

Friendlies mean nowt but hopefully the Oatcake will be right in this case!

(....although they did beat Cork City! 😆)

Big financial problems down the road. Had to sell the ground to their owner to FFP comply.

With the possible ban on gambling advertising in football they've got serious problems down the line. They failed to fix the roof when the sun was shining.

Manager isn't much good so imagine he'll be gone by January.

On 18/07/2022 at 18:13, bomber said:

Personally not at all intrested in Stoke or what there biased and jealous fans think. Really could not give a fig about them,and will not waste my breath on them. UTV

Me neither only one team in the area on their way up, good night and goodbye

• 4 weeks later...

I see stoke fans are calling for the managers head. Got lucky at the end against Middlesbrough it seems.

Mate of mine said there was constant boos majority of the game 

So much for that scary like 'bears den' atmosphere they have at home games. 

Stoke getting relegated would implode the lardy lot and I'm all for it 

Archived