onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Jealous Stoke fans...

MickyG52.

Advert

1 minute ago, darren1810 said:

Bang on the money Jimmy. A 3 division gap is down to 1.

A very close friend of mine is a Lardie , I actually thought he was going to cry yesterday. Said he turned off once Hawkins was sent off and then went on a tirade about Murphy missing the header at 0-0.

Oh.......but they aren't bothered about us. Who are they kidding. 

Yes m8 and some of them also realise that little old port vale ain't as little as that they thought they were. We get a promotion and they are shiting themselves, get in the same it higher divison as them and u start taking away about a 3rd of there support.

All they are is an afterthought nowadays. Premier League disappearing further off into the distance and no sign they are capable of breaking out of stagnating. Only leads one way in the end for them.

The venom some of them are showing is a compliment to us really as it shows no longer we are just the same old ‘Port Fail’ to them. It should be welcomed.

29 minutes ago, JimmyPVFC said:

Yeah they are worried as they know theres probably as much chance of us getting into the championship as they have of getting back in the premiership any time soon. They hate the prospect that they may have to face us in a few yrs time. 

Stoke are surprising only 13/2 for promotion to the Prem next season. I'll lay anybody that bet.

Vale 11/1 to make the Championship.

One of their vloggers went to Wembley in the Mansfield end hoping we’d lose so he could record us being miserable.

Instead it’s mostly a video of his face looking miserable. Surprised he bothered uploading it to be honest but I suppose if you’re a YouTuber then any sort of content is grist to the mill.

Don’t forget to ring that bell!

One of their vloggers went to Wembley in the Mansfield end hoping we’d lose so he could record us being miserable.
Instead it’s mostly a video of his face looking miserable. Surprised he bothered uploading it to be honest but I suppose if you’re a YouTuber then any sort of content is grist to the mill.

They don't care about us but one spent all day and plenty of money making a video in the hope we would fail on the big stage and he could post a video mocking us about it. But like I say, they don't care about us.

That is new levels of pathetic.

On 31/05/2022 at 14:59, Smugsy said:

Finding a Stoke fan in the flesh at the moment is like finding a Swindon fan at Wembley.

I found one poor Swindon lad on the train in to Wembley who had been made to go by his boss in some sort of corporate do. He wasn`t over the moon about it!

I often go on the oatcake for a laugh, and it literally never fails.

They have a thread about the mighty Vale, that has got more pages to it than any threads about themselves 🤣🤣🤣🤣 love it.

While we're talking about wetwipes,  that clown Ryan Burge put a £1000 stake on Vale to be promoted and won £5000 returns.... best of it he did it on Bet365 🤣 PROPA WALLOP.

On 31/05/2022 at 16:26, Santa said:

Nice to know that we were able to give him the most memorable moment of his season. 

25 minutes ago, Sam Kelly's Left Boot said:

They have a thread about the mighty Vale, that has got more pages to it than any threads about themselves 🤣🤣🤣🤣 love it.

While we're talking about wetwipes,  that clown Ryan Burge put a £1000 stake on Vale to be promoted and won £5000 returns.... best of it he did it on Bet365 🤣 PROPA WALLOP.

Wonder who he borrowed the stake money from?

1 hour ago, Sam Kelly's Left Boot said:

I wouldn’t believe a word he says….even his Facebook profiles says he was voted player of the season when we got promoted (the one when Tom Pope scored 35 goals).

Archived