• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Next season's kit

Posted (edited)

Red or blue consistently win the Premier League. Ok I accept white dominates the Champions League. Yellow is a losers strip?

Edited by Warren

Advert:

Just seen they’re all white away next season.  That’ll go down well with their fans🤣🤣🤣

Not posted a pic as I realise it could induce involuntary vomiting among the more sensitive members on here.

On 01/06/2022 at 12:31, Playa Amodores said:

In the 80’s the two Sheffield teams used to refer to each other’s fans as, Pig Fans

They did indeed.  I worked for lindley catering,  we dud both Sheffield clubs. I had to go to both, went United first.  Asked our manager for directions to Hillsborough ( no sat navs then, lol) .

He drew me a map,  ending at a square with pigs written in it, lol!!

• Haha 1

On 01/06/2022 at 07:20, robf said:

In tribute to everyone's favourite team/player could we have some sort of subtle pig theme on the shirt? I'm thinking something like this design hidden in the background of the shirt.. 

pig.jpg.d86db55a7eb38aaca369938522de8a4d.jpg

I think that we should just run with the pigs thing going forwards.  Maybe not to the point of having pigs on the official home kit, but perhaps a few pig related songs, oh and keep the inflatables.

Posted (edited)

Cryptic little video of our badge changing colour from gold to black was posted today by the media team. A hint at the new kit maybe? What are the odds on Robbie Williams wandering on stage in it tonight?

Edited by PV1973

Advert:

21 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

Cryptic little video of our badge changing colour from gold to black was posted today by the media team. A hint at the new kit maybe? What are the odds on Robbie Williams wandering on stage in it tonight?

I think they have said he will be in it tonight,fantastic way to build sales and to think SOME fans think he does nothing for Vale,i wonder who our record shirt sales were down to when he designed the kit

We are going back to black and white as well....love it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Best shirts I saw at Wembley were Tanks and his kids in original match day shirts.  

He wore then black and yellow quarters which is a personal favourite of mine, and his lad had his Millennium final shirt on.

Had a selfie with Tanks and spooked him by telling him his date of birth - pointed out I wasn’t a stalker but it was the same as mine😀

Edited by Bald Eagle
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Shent said:

We should definitely remaster a retro shirt 

I agree. I see that our friends down the road have for one of their away kits. 

Advert:

5 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

They never really change their home kits. Proper boring 😂

The retro kit thing has been done to death by so many clubs over the past decade. Even the kit prior to this seasons had a 90s retro vibe to it. Would like a more basic, modern black a white kit after two seasons of pretty unconventional designs. 

19 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

Classy move from that lot down the road to incorporate black and white in their 2nd kit , a nod to our promotion .......................Well done.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, werstayinup said:

I think they have said he will be in it tonight,fantastic way to build sales and to think SOME fans think he does nothing for Vale,i wonder who our record shirt sales were down to when he designed the kit

We are going back to black and white as well....love it

Is the shirt reveal fact or speculation?  Only asking because it’s the secondary reason we’re going.  The main reason is simply to get into Vale Park again, to help with the withdrawal symptoms.

On 01/06/2022 at 14:17, Smugsy said:

Stoke's new kit even has it's badge in black and white. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery 

Don't you mean fattery?

• Haha 1

Advert:

• robf changed the title to Next season's kit