• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Next season's kit

Advert:

Advert:

14 hours ago, butt lane vale fan said:

Anybody know how Errea shirts fit? . I want order the new shirt but not sure what size go for. (And for anyone who knows me don't say midget size) 🤣. Last shirt I brought was the Villa lookalike under Bruno and that was XXXL, so wondering if same size would be OK.

Slim fitting I think is the term.  Small and medium are pretty true to size it’s when you get to large and above things start to get interesting.  One of the lads with us is normally XL and went up a couple of sizes for a more relaxed fit.

On 05/06/2022 at 04:21, newportvale said:

Yet another forgettable Vale shirt 

Which was the last forgettable Vale shirt? Your post suggests this is not the first time, yet in the last couple of years we have had record shirt sales (so, by implication, not forgettable!)?  

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, LancyTony said:

Which was the last forgettable Vale shirt? Your post suggests this is not the first time, yet in the last couple of years we have had record shirt sales (so, by implication, not forgettable!)?  

Is it actually possible to remember the last forgettable Vale shirt?  I’ve just spent the last 55 minutes thinking about this question and it’s doing my nut in.

Edited by Guitar Ray
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, Guitar Ray said:

Is it actually possible to remember the last forgettable Vale shirt?  I’ve just spent the last 55 minutes thinking about this question and it’s doing my nut in.

🤣classic 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Advert:

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Guitar Ray said:

Errea have done a great job I think with our kits. Very few misses IMO.  However that one year with BLK wasn’t great. 

Have they released pictures of the new shorts and socks yet? 

Edited by PV1973