onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Next season's kit

LoveRapt

On 05/06/2022 at 21:25, Doha said:

Doubt we'd physically even be able to. Quite a long lead time for new pitches I think. Maybe next summer all being well, as such an old clay surface can't help with our injury record?

Swindon are putting a new one now. 

Advert

On 05/06/2022 at 09:47, Playa Amodores said:

I’ve just been looking at Plymouth Argyle site. They have quite a few funding streams with a number is  concerts each summer. Buble,Paloma and Simply Red. It’s perhaps easy for them as there aren’t any venues close enough to house 15,000+. Their early bird season tickets for adults mainly £425. They also auction off players shirts identifying the game when the player wore the shirt, don’t know if this is something we could do..?

Plymouth’s ground is in a better state. Unfortunately Robbie aside concert promoters won’t be flocking to host gigs at a stadium with a nearly finished stand, foul smelling toilets and seats that in the Bycars date back to the Bill Bell era. Even if we did, I doubt people fancy staying at the George as the only hotel nearby. 

Robbie has the appeal as a homecoming gig with no other dates in the UK this year, but it say The Killers did a tour, fans would rather see them in Manchester or London than spend a weekend in Burslem. 

In fact, the whole area misses out these days. The 365 stadium has not hosted any big gigs for years, not that I’d go..I remember Bon Jovi back in 2000 but really most stadium gigs in the area go to Manchester or even the Ricoh arena.

10 hours ago, rsb said:

It would depend on the colour, black electric, yellow gas, purple broadband, blue water.

I’m sure I heard speedy on radio stoke on Monday saying they had installed sprinklers on the bycars training pitches 

12 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

Plymouth’s ground is in a better state. Unfortunately Robbie aside concert promoters won’t be flocking to host gigs at a stadium with a nearly finished stand, foul smelling toilets and seats that in the Bycars date back to the Bill Bell era. Even if we did, I doubt people fancy staying at the George as the only hotel nearby. 

Robbie has the appeal as a homecoming gig with no other dates in the UK this year, but it say The Killers did a tour, fans would rather see them in Manchester or London than spend a weekend in Burslem. 

In fact, the whole area misses out these days. The 365 stadium has not hosted any big gigs for years, not that I’d go..I remember Bon Jovi back in 2000 but really most stadium gigs in the area go to Manchester or even the Ricoh arena.

TJH, I was just exploring different funding streams with a view to bringing in extra funding, especially through the summer. 

To be honest the hotel at festival park is close enough for people to stay.

4 hours ago, TJHValiant said:

Swindon are putting a new one now. 

Lead time as in they'll have started the process, organising logistics etc on that probably months ago. I remember reading on a professional sports pitch installation firms website when this subject last came up that their lead time for a stadium job was 12 months. 

1 hour ago, butt lane vale fan said:

Anybody know how Errea shirts fit? . I want order the new shirt but not sure what size go for. (And for anyone who knows me don't say midget size) 🤣. Last shirt I brought was the Villa lookalike under Bruno and that was XXXL, so wondering if same size would be OK.

Very much slim fit. take your usual size and add 4 or 5 x's depending on if you like to wear your top baggy.

2 hours ago, Walka003 said:

Very much slim fit. take your usual size and add 4 or 5 x's depending on if you like to wear your top baggy.

Yes to this. Modern football shirt sizing does nothing to help your self esteem. A medium in a 90s shirt is about the equivalent of a XXXL now. 

54 minutes ago, ctmurphy1984 said:

right, so that makes me about a XXXXXXXXXL - great, going pre order now 🙄🙄🙄🙄😍😍😍👍👍👍 - NICE

Archived