onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Next season's kit

LoveRapt

On 01/06/2022 at 06:39, Valiant in Brum said:

This seasons kit is one of my all time favourite. The Gold colour is perfect and would like to keep it even with a little black.

I never believed this all white kit curse. After all we also had the LDV vans trophy win season with a winning streak in all white.

What ever we have it will be Vale.

Have to agree, this seasons home shirt is smart. The all black away shirt for me is one of the best football shirts around

Advert

Given that Doncaster Rovers have recently hosted The Killers I'm sure we ought to look to maximise the potential once a summer .

As a regular gig goer it's a given that folk will pay 6 quid a pint and rip off food prices. Obviously last night was all for charity but moving forward it's something that the club might look at who knows .

1 hour ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Anyone got any shots of the pitch today? 

Through the concert there were stewards litter picking but how thoroughly they were able to do this in the midst of the crowd it’s hard to say.

I did see Steve Speed walk briskly in front of the Bycars towards the Family Stand quite early doors.  One suggestion from a nearby Valiant was that he was looking for his fork……

Don't think any football club in the world has ever launched a new home shirt at a live gig at the ground, performed by an internationally famous artist who is a fan of the club, with images of the venue in the shirt.

I can only assume the people making comments relating to the launch being low key weren't at the Harlequin shirt launch in the VP lounge by our so called 'Best ever sponsors' in the dark days of V2001.

Linking Robbie Williams wearing the shirt in a gig at the ground that's imaged on the shirt is quality Marketing of the very highest standard.

A new record for shirt sales is coming, methinks!

Absolutely brilliant Vale.

22 minutes ago, andy jones said:

Don't think any football club in the world has ever launched a new home shirt at a live gig at the ground, performed by an internationally famous artist who is a fan of the club, with images of the venue in the shirt.

I can only assume the people making comments relating to the launch being low key weren't at the Harlequin shirt launch in the VP lounge by our so called 'Best ever sponsors' in the dark days of V2001.

Linking Robbie Williams wearing the shirt in a gig at the ground that's imaged on the shirt is quality Marketing of the very highest standard.

A new record for shirt sales is coming, methinks!

Absolutely brilliant Vale.

Yes, I think I've finally got it!

Not low key at all.

Clever stuff.

1 hour ago, darren1810 said:

Given that Doncaster Rovers have recently hosted The Killers I'm sure we ought to look to maximise the potential once a summer .

As a regular gig goer it's a given that folk will pay 6 quid a pint and rip off food prices. Obviously last night was all for charity but moving forward it's something that the club might look at who knows .

Darren, build it and they will come.

Archived