onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Next season's kit

LoveRapt

20 minutes ago, DazFred said:

Not sure if this is before your time but I remember...

There's a circus in the town(in the town), 

Joey Jordan is a clown(is a clown),

Simon Sturridge is a little <ovf censored>,

And the <ovf censored> are going down(going down).

Each time I hear or see the word "circus" I hum this tune...

Well before my time DF😉😂

Advert

Let me down gently Howjy...

If anyone wants cheering up,reading the townend forum(Swindle) 

Some of the posts are laugh out loud funny. Still banging on about when we will be charged for the crowd trouble,they'd have taken 30K to Wembley.

Rumours closest to the club are Sols jodphurs and Matt Taylor(ex Walsall) to be next manager.

Oh for either of those

I'm bemused.

Seems a very low key kit release. Very different from recent seasons.

Few pictures, no shorts and socks, no build up...

Based on the images available, I can't decide.

In an ideal world, it would have been available at the RW concert, surely?

Hot cakes...

I’ve just been looking at Plymouth Argyle site. They have quite a few funding streams with a number is  concerts each summer. Buble,Paloma and Simply Red. It’s perhaps easy for them as there aren’t any venues close enough to house 15,000+. Their early bird season tickets for adults mainly £425. They also auction off players shirts identifying the game when the player wore the shirt, don’t know if this is something we could do..?

1 hour ago, SFBT said:

I'm bemused.

Seems a very low key kit release. Very different from recent seasons.

Few pictures, no shorts and socks, no build up...

Based on the images available, I can't decide.

In an ideal world, it would have been available at the RW concert, surely?

Hot cakes...

Agreed about the release but I'm guessing there's some marketing spiel and inspiration behind it. When you think about it, getting Robbie wearing it promotes it in a way that no slick video can. Plus, there might be some official video release being planned for all we know.

As for the shirts not being for sale on the night, I suppose the perception could have been that the club were cashing in on what was a charity event, or trying to. 

All I've read about last night suggests a well-organised event that went very well. What a great couple of weeks for the owners.

It was really well organised, with Vales history of big crowds I was worried , different I know people not rocking up with minutes to go . Very good night and must give the owners some thoughts on future events , Burslem pubs must needn’t open again for months the money they made !!!

The video will probably top 200,000 twitter views in a few hours. His own tweets will have an engagement of hundreds of thousands of individual views.

Some random Vale home game I went this season, can't remember which one, there were a group of Australians who were visiting for the RW connection. Point being we'll make some wedge selling them off the back of this. Well done Vale.

It's difficult to know which comments are sarcastic or not.

I like it and some won't, but find it strange that people didn't like the launch?

Walsall launched their new kit in a SUPERmarket (poundland) we used a global SUPERstar.

As a brand we seem to be growing by the day, even on the Oatcake many Stoke fans are looking north up the A500 as how to run a club.

It scares me to think IF we have changed so much in just 3 years what will the next 7 bring? 

4 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

It's difficult to know which comments are sarcastic or not.

I like it and some won't, but find it strange that people didn't like the launch?

Walsall launched their new kit in a SUPERmarket (poundland) we used a global SUPERstar.

As a brand we seem to be growing by the day, even on the Oatcake many Stoke fans are looking north up the A500 as how to run a club.

It scares me to think IF we have changed so much in just 3 years what will the next 7 bring? 

Hope i'm still around would like to see us in the money league if only for one season

Archived