• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Advert:

Lessons learnt and all that….

His goalkeeping was not in question, just his temperament, that can surely be corrected. As you say, he looks very much a part of us.

• Like 1

Advert:

9 minutes ago, Jgpvfc said:

Hes a better keeper than Stone imo. 

Stone is a good shot stopper.

Not commanding enough for my liking, and his handling errors on Saturday are still giving me palpitations!

He's very young though, and it was a very big occasion...

• Like 1

I forgive him. We are up, so it no longer matters what he did. I now think he should have kicked him much higher and harder.

He should be on his last chance now though. I dont even think Vinnie Jones was sent off three times in one season (including pre-season).

• Like 3

I love Lucas. Fantastic character and was our keeper when we were absolutely outstanding from September-November.

Stone has done enough to get his extension. I think we'll want another keeper in to compete with Stone.

Lucas deserves to start somewhere; he could be a good keeper for a possession-oriented League 2 side (hate to say it, but a team like Swindon would suit him perfectly). 

He might turn round and say he's content being backup in a great setup.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SFBT said:

Stone is a good shot stopper.

Not commanding enough for my liking, and his handling errors on Saturday are still giving me palpitations!

He's very young though, and it was a very big occasion...

Stone has hardly put a foot wrong since he came in. Yes he has had a couple of nervy moments but he has also pulled off some brilliant saves too. We forget how young he is and he can develop and improve with many years left in his career. I think we have 2 decent keepers and wouldn't be disappointed if we keep both.

• Like 7

Advert:

3 hours ago, Hoppers said:

anyone heard anything about where Thomas Holy has ended up - hope he gets fixed up 

Went back to Ipswich didn't he? Doesn't cut it as a L2 keeper IMO, never mind L1.

• Thanks 1

That behind the scenes video is fantastic.  We're going right back to the early 90's teams of Foyle, Van Der Laan etc for that kind of team spirit and togetherness.  We really do have something special here right now.  That along gets you half way there.

• Like 1

Advert:

Stone was brilliant. Can’t say he has put a foot wrong. Maybe just keep them both and let Covalan start his comeback in early Papa John games. Doubt either earn big money, so put that elsewhere in the squad.

• Like 1