onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Oatcake

Advert

Seen it. Hilarious. 

Then have the audacity to say we're more bothered about them losing than us winning. 

That's utter tripe as I didn't mind them winning a couple at the end of the season because they are keeping old red nose as manager. 

Happy days. A 3 division gap just 4 years ago.

Maybe they're worried. 

Also the admin on there is a joke, the language and some of the posts beggar belief .

I particularly liked the following contribution on that thread:

'I would say Vale have about one third of the potential football watching audience of the Potteries behind them.

You might say no they don't, they don't get one third of our gate but to make a meaningful comparison you have to ask what would be the respective gates were we in the same division.

You have to be myopic not to see they are a problem for us. S-O-T is already border line too small to long term support a Prem club and if you can routinely subtract a third of that population its a problem.

They do affect our lives whether we choose to ignore it not.

They are in our house, the cellar, the vegetable patch, bedroom 2 and the downstairs lavatory and we don't want them creeping in to the lounge room I know that much'

Might be partly due to the fact that they have done nothing of note other than finish 14th every year but to be honest during this season especially almost forgotten about them completely at times. Some effort from them to have 46 pages on us though, very flattering. Don't think I could name more than a couple of their players these days.

I read this thread. It was horrible. I know personally that the idiot who writes the Ducksh*t magazine is actually a middle aged father of 3. He's the one who went onto Twitter and stirred up all the nastiness when we had the ground smashed up a couple of seasons ago. Says it all really...never said a peep to me face to face years ago..it was sarky comments,that's all.

These days you can make some really nasty comments and call it banter. 

They should merge with Swindon. 

Here's the challenge for all you marvellously witty and creative Vale fans, or just anyone else who hates both of them, which is most of the other 90 clubs out there.

Who could can come up with the best illustration or description of their love child?

Looking at the  more recent results between  us I,d like to think we have the upper hand

Momentum plays a big part when the belief also spurs on the determination to pull off the right result

We are on an upward curve just now ?

Love to play then again...You never know?

11 minutes ago, Old fort said:

They should merge with Swindon. 

Here's the challenge for all you marvellously witty and creative Vale fans, or just anyone else who hates both of them, which is most of the other 90 clubs out there.

Who could can come up with the best illustration or description of their love child?

No need for illustration, slaphead just wanted his wee moment of glory,

53 minutes ago, Tommy McLarens Boots said:

My Stoke supporting  nephew tells me there's a 46 page thread on the oatcake called "Let's watch the Vale cock it up" 46 pages and they try to say they're not obsessed with us. 

46 pages?  That’s tinpot.  Come on Vale fans, bloat this thread out to 47 pages……… 🤣🤣🤣🤣

They hate us, we hate them, I hope that never changes, football ain’t football without rivalry. They are punching above their weight, without Coates we would be playing the, next year in Div 1 while they average 12-14k (attendance, not bull <ovf censored> tickets sold). Instead , despite all the millions poured in to the club they are a below mid table championship club with average gates around 18k of which about 17k are brain dead morons.

"When's the open top minibus celebration?" This from the club that did a 45 year recreation of the celebration Bus tour of the city (saddest thing ever done by a football club). I have 2 Stoke mates and they both wished us well and both hate the Bloatcake

Archived