Season 21/22 Highs / Lows and Anything Else.

Well it's over........

From Crazy Cov at the Cobblers on the opening day to Wonderful Wilson at Wembley it's been up and down to say the least.

My favourite memories are Swindon away in September where we were 17th and played like a top 7 team. The fox at Leyton Orient which appeared from under my seat before flying down to the front and onto the pitch. The tractor at VP was just bizzare and if Carlsberg did playoffs !!

Low point was that bloody Rochdale goal after spending 92 minutes in their half, and I am still not sure that when DC signed for us from Walsall there was a clause stated 'you have to let Walsall win'?

The football Gods threw the kitchen sink at us from day one but we were too strong..!

Best club in the World...

• Like 2

Advert:

Posted (edited)

Highs 

Wembley obviously. 

Penalty win v Swindon 

Leyton orient and Hartlepool away were special. 

Attitude of young loanees Harratt, Edmondson and Cass are all a credit to their parent clubs. 

Not playing Walsall next season as we now have 46 games not 44 

Lows 

Rochdale ( head in hands job )

Newport at home 

Staying the weekend in Colchester numb at what I'd witnessed that day .

Continued injuries to our key players . To overcome that is testament to everyone. 

The awful news about DC and his loss 

Edited by darren1810
  • Like 1