• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Carol

Doha

Advert:

Posted (edited)

Over the years I've watched Vale (60 and counting) we've had some crooks own our club. In Arthur McPherson we genuinely had a crook as he received a suspended prison sentence for handlng stolen goods. 

All I've ever wanted is someone to run the club properly. I don't seek success, although that would be nice, just some one who has the club at heart and not their arse pocket. 

Finally, we have that. 

Edited by RailwayRowdy
  • Like 5

Yes. Absolutely. I've been coming to the Vale 'only' since 1989, so I've seen some good times and some tough times, but I've never felt so proud of my club as I was today. 

Thank you Carol and Kevin and everyone who has worked so hard to make today happen.

• Like 3

Advert:

When our club had been in the hands of fraudsters, freeloaders and liars, out of our dreams came a saviour. We should never underestimate the stability and hope that has enveloped the club following the Shanahan’s take over. Today is just the beginning of a great era for our club, with careful management and steady growth, the sky really is the limit. Thank you Carol, you deserved every minute of that great performance. 

• Like 7