Ben Garner

23 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

God, why did I have to discover the Swindon forum???!!!! Some of the posts, seriously my sides 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣😂

E3B36D49-AEE0-413A-B591-938CDE5520EF.jpeg

He was definitely crying while he wrote this. 

Just as I'm still recovering from the weekend , Swindon fans tears are giving me the absolute joy 

• Haha 2

Advert:

17 minutes ago, DazFred said:

Sol and his jodphurs 

Purlease....

Picture this...."What do you say my man? We've drawn Port Vale in the cup ?!? Butler,fetch my brown jodhpurs immediately"

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

There are a couple of videos doing the rounds of the Vale players singing about Harry McKirdy and Dion Conroy being an extremely rude word on the coach home from Wembley. Wish we'd move on tbh.

It's quite funny tbf. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

There are a couple of videos doing the rounds of the Vale players singing about Harry McKirdy and Dion Conroy being an extremely rude word on the coach home from Wembley. Wish we'd move on tbh.

Good point - Nowt wrong with a bit of payback though

35 minutes ago, Aguar61 said:

Picture this...."What do you say my man? We've drawn Port Vale in the cup ?!? Butler,fetch my brown jodhpurs immediately"

I really wish...they deserve Sol as manager

• Like 1

Advert:

1 hour ago, Aguar61 said:

Bit like passing a car crash, you have to force yourself not to look! Self control sir,self control 😆

This will be the same Chairlady that voted to end the season early TO OUR DETRIMENT to save other clubs from financial ruin?? A change to an end that STILL HAD A ROOF and EXACTLY the same number of tickets we received?? And don’t even get me started on the <ovf censored> (interestingly there is another post SLATING the fact that one of THEIR OWN PLAYERS was off the pitch getting treatment for a dubious “injury” when Wilson scored to make it 2-1 which turned the game in our favour). 

You are right though, I can’t help it. I’m going to treat myself to another perk if/when Sol Campbell is appointed….

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

This will be the same Chairlady that voted to end the season early TO OUR DETRIMENT to save other clubs from financial ruin?? A change to an end that STILL HAD A ROOF and EXACTLY the same number of tickets we received?? And don’t even get me started on the <ovf censored> (interestingly there is another post SLATING the fact that one of THEIR OWN PLAYERS was off the pitch getting treatment for a dubious “injury” when Wilson scored to make it 2-1 which turned the game in our favour). 

You are right though, I can’t help it. I’m going to treat myself to another perk if/when Sol Campbell is appointed….

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've said it before...announce Sol and his jodphurs!

5 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Well I for one enjoyed singing "Harry Mckirdy "  , and the pigs. Good fun. You reap what you sow.

I've never forgotten them and hartlepool 

• Like 1

Interesting, and balanced, view in the comments section of a Swindon Advertiser story about the Baudry tweet.  I was going to suggest that we move on, but then Loggerheads sage reminded me about them and Hartlepool.

image.png.618561cdba966b4ec40854eb54d1ff49.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

You got a link pls 😀

• Like 2

Advert: