Official merchandise for Wembley

robf

Advert:

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, barny61 said:

There's more moaning and groaning going on now than when we nearly dropped out of the league. FFS we are at  Wembley  and in the playoff final. No one is forcing anybody to go or buy anything ! Time for me to retreat from OVF for a while me thinks.

There really, really isn't. Chill. 

There's one OAP rightly questioning why they've cancelled the 10-game flexi ticket when he can't afford a ST, and a few grumbles about Wembley rinsing Vale fans financially which is understandable considering the economic situation.

Edited by Joe B
  • Like 2

Just waiting now for the official Wembley merchandise to appear on the website.  Need to have a look first to see whether I’ll be able to carry the stuff home from the club shop in two large sacks, or if just one will suffice. 🙄

48 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

Just waiting now for the official Wembley merchandise to appear on the website.  Need to have a look first to see whether I’ll be able to carry the stuff home from the club shop in two large sacks, or if just one will suffice. 🙄

I find one can't go anywhere without the other.

Advert:

1 hour ago, Guitar Ray said:

Moving on.  Website updated.  Stock is in club shop now.

Edit: order by midnight if you want your items delivered on time.  Also the tweet mentioned some merchandise not available due to supplier issues.  To anyone thinking about moaning please do your research, find out who the supplier is and address your complaints to them directly rather than the club.  Oh, and don’t bother moaning on here either, cuz we’re not listening.

5 hours ago, Joe B said:

There really, really isn't. Chill. 

There's one OAP rightly questioning why they've cancelled the 10-game flexi ticket when he can't afford a ST, and a few grumbles about Wembley rinsing Vale fans financially which is understandable considering the economic situation.

Is that official now that there will not be 10 game passes next season?

I've not had replies to my emails.

Advert: