Official merchandise for Wembley

robf

It will be on sale in the club from Weds - and online (I presume folks ordering online will receive it before Saturday if you do express delivery).

I wonder if both clubs have to use an "official" supplier as the Mansfield official merchandise tweet also went live today and they (flag design, t-shirt graphic etc) look to be the same template with different wording and colour scheme...

Advert:

Errea are getting a load of business at present. They're the supplier of UEFA's Kit Assistance Scheme for the next 4 years. They've basically got the rights to supply loads of European national teams with bespoke kits. They look great - hope they carry on with us:

image.thumb.png.604bab74c1e850bc6fa5c1ed2797a5b1.pngimage.thumb.png.4e4e7becf527dee09c9173e9b37622e5.pngimage.thumb.png.8960230a17195e9de45ba9c7dce88147.png

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, wotsyobeef said:

No half and half scarves. What a shame. emoji6.png

I don’t think they’ll be in short supply in the vicinity of the stadium, along with plenty of other tat no doubt. 😉

• Like 2

Advert:

58 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

I don’t think they’ll be in short supply in the vicinity of the stadium, along with plenty of other tat no doubt. 😉

We should reduce the price now of this years home kit.

They will be 10 pound in a few months.

Get the on sale 20 pound

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Sandyford_Lion said:

Get the on sale 20 pound

If we had a decent commercial department the would have been all over this. A couple of late night openings with Tom Conlon there signing a few autographs and push the sale of  all the remainder of this years stock using the mantra "wear your colours for the Wembley final"

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sandyford_Lion said:

Get the on sale 20 pound

Now that is a great idea. Still plenty of last seasons home shirt in fat lad sizes too. 

• Like 1

Advert:

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Sandyford_Lion said:

Get the on sale 20 pound

Spot on. Like you said they will be on sale in two weeks so whack whatever they have left now on sale for tenner and they will sell out im sure. Id have one. Thursday late night opening as well they would shift a ton. Come on Vale make it happen. Theres 6 more people coming with us who have all asked how much tops are for the big day who would all purchase one if were that bit cheaper.

Edited by sandyford_valiant
  • Like 2

Can't take food or Drink into Wembley but can pay for it at there prices can we take a bag of mixed sweets in or are they band as well. could be classed as a missile next they will say you can't take coins in as again could be used as missiles and they only take payment by card

38 minutes ago, rsb said:

Can't take food or Drink into Wembley but can pay for it at there prices can we take a bag of mixed sweets in or are they band as well. could be classed as a missile next they will say you can't take coins in as again could be used as missiles and they only take payment by card

It’s a serious issue, which I think it depends on the sweets you intend to take in.  For example, Tic Tacs are fine but Giant Gobstoppers are most certainly not.  Strange really because based on personal experience you’ll have far more trouble getting a Tic Tac out of your eye than a Giant Gobstopper.  🙄

• Haha 3

Advert:

It seem to be fleece the fans at any price to go up to 4hrs without food or drink is hard at 72yrs old but if i have to i will the only way to beat them is not to buy at there prices at vale i have a flex ticket but have been told that they are not doing them next season so i will probly not go again as a oap season ticket is to much as i now only go saturday games

• Like 1

There's more moaning and groaning going on now than when we nearly dropped out of the league. FFS we are at  Wembley  and in the playoff final. No one is forcing anybody to go or buy anything ! Time for me to retreat from OVF for a while me thinks.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1