Wembley attendance thread

Advert:

3 minutes ago, sandyford_valiant said:

Wembley have held back 40,000 tickets for swindon fans. They go on sale Friday dinner to swindon and they expect to sell all their allocation by 3pm.  😄

Beat me by 3 minutes...

35 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

Official Swindon have sold out and asked Wembley to increase the stadium capacity.

CEO of Swindon says Wembley is Tinpot.

😇

I have heard that they want the final replayed if they dont win it.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, robf said:

So, latest official figures:

Vale (suspect there may be an update soon):

Mansfield:

So, that's at least 28,000 now... 

If anybody wants to photoshop that, put 00,000 and Swindon Town above it then that would be just ducky. Thanks.

Advert:

Yesterday morning 9.30am I was tasked with buying my own and 3 family members tickets, 2 were concessions (pensioner and young child) because the 4 of us wanted to sit together we had to go to the front of block 125. I would of preffered to be higher up the stand but the system wouldn't let me change seats because none were available at a price that was not even more extortionate than the final total after fees of 125. Really poor.

I'd be surprised if there were more than 150 tickets left in the current £40-50 blocks. Why they won't just release a slow trickle of cheaper higher category blocks like Mansfield have had I don't quite understand. Vale fans who want group seats next to each other are literally waiting to buy.

• Like 5

Advert:

I don't know why the whole 25k isn't released all at once. I'm sure it won't be long until more become available at a more affordable price. Try not to panic it'll get sorted.
The only way it makes sense is that they're trying to force people into panic buying the more expensive tickets before releasing the cheap seats. Dodgy as
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Family Stand Terrier said:

I don't know why the whole 25k isn't released all at once. I'm sure it won't be long until more become available at a more affordable price. Try not to panic it'll get sorted.

I assume they want to keep the fans together rather than dotted all over the place requiring extra stewards and open kiosks??

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jacko51 said:

I assume they want to keep the fans together rather than dotted all over the place requiring extra stewards and open kiosks??

That makes sense. I did wonder about costs of opening areas playing a part. The system should be set so that a percentage of each category are available at all times until sold out. Like I say though I'm sure it will sort itself out later today, early tomorrow.

Advert:

Just had a quick look on the Stagsnet forum.Same issues as us.Basically Ticketmaster are robbing *****rds,always have been ,always will be.One poor soul says all this internet stuff is making him ill.People have offered to help as they have on here.Theres something to be said for getting 14 tickets in the same row(v WestBrom)by taking a trip to the Vale Ticket Office.**** Ticketmaster.Windfall tax these tawts,your gas bill would be a fiver.